Chapter 27

ALISSA

We arrived in Germany yesterday after we found out that the attackers were both here. We booked a hotel to stay in since we haven't known were in Germany the attackers are. Martin is still locating them.

******

I was on the corridor drinking a coffee.

"Ma'am we found out their location and they are all at German's warehouse for a meeting" Martin said. They made my job easier by being in the same place at the same time.

"Well well well it is time" I smirked and sipped my coffee before putting the mug down on the counter.

"Let's go" I said and we walked outside to the car. I got inside the passenger seat and Martin at the back. Gabriel was already seating on the driver seat.

 Gabriel was already seating on the driver seat

My outfit 👆

"Drive" I said and he stated driving to the German's warehouse.

"Will it be just the three of us?"Martin asked horrified.

"Of course" I said.

"Like just the three of us?" he asked shocked again.

"Don't worry, just wait and watch for yourself and that's when you will understand" Gab said to him.

We arrived at our destination. We parked our car a little bit far since they were many guards surrounding the area. We got out of the car and hid behind the bushes.

"Ready" I asked them and they nodded. We went from behind the bushes and stated killing the guards outside one by one silently until they were all dead.

We went inside the building and killed the guards that came our way.

THIRD POV

"Did he die?" The leader of the Garman Mafia asked.

"We're not sure but maybe" the leader of one gang said.

"I don't think he will die that easily" the Irish Mafia leader said.

"What do we do now cause if he is not dead he surely wouldn't spare us"

"He's injured meaning he is weak at this time so he wouldn't attack us now" the Portuguese Mafia leader said.

"This gives us the time to still finish him" the Chinese mafia leader said.

"Yes, he wouldn't even see it com..." The leader of the Swedish Mafia said before he was cut off by the door falling down and two men getting inside pointing their guns at them.

"Who the hell are you" The German mafia leader asked after they all pointed their guns at them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" A cold voice said before the owner of it got inside the meeting room with a sadistic smirk on the face.

They all could feel the cold aura that send shivers through their spines emitting from the masked girl who just walked inside the meeting room but they decided to ignore it.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Asked the leader of the Irish Mafia.

Alissa took off her mask and smirked when she saw their shocked faces.

"Why do you look like him?" The Chinese mafia leader asked.

"Who's him?" Alissa asked acting like she doesn't know who they're referring to.

"Alexandro De Leon" The Irish Mafia leader said.

"Oh, I think it's because I'm his daughter" Alissa said making them even more shocked and scared.

"But his daughter died 3yrs ago"

"Well I guess she woke up to kill you all" Alissa smirked.

"Now let the game begin" Alissa said before taking her gun out and started firing. Everyone followed suit.

The leader of the Irish Mafia who was hiding pressed the red button calling for backup.

Many guards came inside the room after they heard the backup call.

After sometime everyone was dead except the Irish Mafia leader, Alissa and her team.

"This feels so good" Alissa said smirking evilly, even Martin and Gab were frightened because of her.

'She's so scary just like Boss, even the way she kills people *shivers* it's beyond imagination. I now understand why we were enough when we are with her, she's like a killing machine'

ALISSA

"I know were you are but I want you to come out yourself if you don't want to die" I said wiping blood out of my face before sitting down on a chair.

The Irish Mafia leader got out of his hiding place shivering.

"Come here after you put your weapons down and don't you dare try to trick me"I said and he did what I said and walked towards me.

"You know I really don't like it when someone messes with my family" I said looking at the paperwork that was on top of the table.

"And you did exactly that". I continued.

Even though I was not looking at him, I could feel he was approaching a gun so I took mine out and shot him straight in the forehead and he fell down on the floor dead.

"I warned you to not try to trick me"I said and stood up.

"Let's go" I told Mart and Gab as I walked out of the door.

Vote and comment 😊