Everything is well Now

Krushna and Panadavas, when to find Karna and his family

Krushna and Panadavas, when to find Karna and his family. As kunti said that she have seen Vrushali going to burned place which is behind the palace.

It was dark, ugly everywhere.

"Bharta Karna! Vrushali!" Krushna calling.

"Krushna, We should be care there should be duryodhan's plan!" Arjun said.

"Bharta Arjun is right!" Nakul agreed.

"We should fight but No one should kills everyone!" Krushna said.

"But why they have done wrong?" Arjun asked.

"Because there are reason behind them, without hearing reason if cant take anyone's life!" Krushna replied.

Arjun melted as how big-hearted she was. He smiled and nodded. Nakul and sahadev share a look towards each other.

At a sudden, A Arrow comes towards krushna but she with the help of her sword, break it. She climbs down from horse. People came out covering there face. Krushna took one more sword and begins to fighting with them. One sword was protecting her and other was answering the moves of enemy.
Panadavas where stood up dumb looking how brave she was.

She wasn't killing anyone just injuring them. Arjun too joins her.

Krushna eyes felt on Karna who was in floor and unconscious with Vrushali who was too injured. Her parents were tied badly and they are too unconscious.

"Bharta Karna!!" Krushna screamed.

She pushed the remaining goons and went to him.
She untied the ropes. She saw blood coming from head. She left Karna and holds vrushali's cheek.

"Vrushali!!!!!! " Krushna screamed .

She screamed as she noticed she was pregnant and her condition was worsed. She holds karna's head which was bleeding. Years start falling from her eyes. Arjun got hurt looking her in pain. He rans towards her.

"Bharta Karna!" Arjun said.

Pandavas were shocked hearing this. Arjun take karna's head on his lap and tapping his face.
Panadavas arrested the goons. Krushna hugged vrushali.

"Vrushali, please wake up your child is waiting for you!" Krushna said .

Everyone stunned. Arjun looked at her and she nodded yes.

"Nakul, Sahadev quickly make medicine for Bharta Karna and vrushali! Bharta bheem please open their parents! And took them in Royal palace!" Arjun instructed.

....

Kunti was devastated by their condition. Karna was very much injured. Krushna was crying putting her head in kunti's lap. Arjun eyes we're dropping the tears.

"Nakul, Sahadev what is her condition?" Arjun asked tensely.

"Difficuilt to said but No result!" Nakul said guilty.

Krushna rans out from the room. She went out and screamed"GOVIND".

Shri Krishna felt that.

"Govind, please make every thing ok! you can take my happiness and make her well!" Krushna requested.

Yuddhistir, bheem, bhishma, Dronacharya, Dhirasrashtra heared that.

They felt sad and bad.

...

Arjun comes out and he went to her without looking at everyone. Everyone was looking at him.
He slowly put his hand on her shoulder. Krushna turned. His eyes we're too filled with tears looking at her.

He nodded no!. He wipes the tears.

"Don't worry, I trust my brothers they will definety make bharta Karna and Vrushali bhabhi well" Arjun gave her hope.

Krushna holded his hand and nodded yes with sad face.

Bhishma and Dronacharya, dhirtrashtra were shocked after hearing bharta karna from Arjun's mouth.

"Bharta Arjun! They opens their eyes!" Nakul screamed.

Shree krishna smiled.

Arjun and krushna both rans towards the room.
Vrushali was in sitting position. Karna was still laiding.

"Bharta Karna! Vrushali!" Krushna said in caring tone.

Vrushali smiled weakly. Krushna hugged her. Arjun went towards Karna and holds his hand.

"You will be fine, Bharta Karna!" Arjun said with hoping smile.

Kunti's happiness were no bound after looking that Arjun accepted Karna as his elder brother.

"Krushna! How are you?" Vrushali asked.

"Okay, but how can you do this to you?" Krushna asked.

Hearing this question, Vrushali cried out. Krushna wiped her tears.

Karna sit up with the help of Arjun. Arjun was sitting behind him supporting him. Everyone come inside.

"The day, everyone knows that you are the princess of Panchal. Duryodhan's captured Radhey and his families. I am pregnant with radhey's child. They said to make you come at hastinapur to save me as he was going to kills me! Radhey comes to save me but Gandharking Shakuni trapped him in his words and warns him to give up his bow in order to save my life!"Vrushali said while crying.

"I am the reason!" Krushna said in broken tone.

Immediately Arjun said.

"Noo, you are not!" Arjun said while supporting her.

His eyes meet her eyes.

Karna joined his hands and thanks them. Kunti holds his hand and nodded no.

"You are like my elder son" Kunti said.

"No need to worry, they got fine soon." Nakul said happily.

"What about the child?" Krushna asked.

"The child will be fine! And coming soon!" Sahadev answered.

Everyone got happy. Krushna hugged vrushali.

"I am going to be Masi and you haven't tolds me!" Krushna said.

"But you are the princess!" Kunti said.

"I am her freind but more than freind, WhenNo one is there for me, she is there. She is my sister!caste or position didn't matter in Heart's decision!" Krushna said.

Arjun smiled. King was about to left.

"Maharaj, you son should be get punished more for doing this!" Krushna said sternly.

"But he is already in jail!" King replied.

"But his facilities are full going on!" Arjun cuts off

"Treat him like normal people who have done crime!" Bheem said.

"Putra bheen is right!" Bhishma said and added"let me do this!".

He left and king goes behind him .

....

Krushna and Arjun were talking to each other in Arjun's room. Vrushali and Karna are too with them. They all are laughing, talking together. Kunti was very happy looking this.

..

Do some comments .