Moments of freindship

Arjun asked her what she was doing in his room

"N-Nothing" She shutter while speaking.
"Oh, really If you was doing nothing then tells me why you runs away from me, Does I have done something Wrong?" Arjun said cutely.
"Nothing, Rajkumar Arjun I must be pardon . I have insult you without your fault, Pardon me Rajkumar, I haven't live soo long in hastinapyr and I can't knows everything about you" She said softly while lowering her face towards ground.
Arjun smiles.
"I don't why I think you are a warrior, who saved Vrushali that day, She has tells me about you" Arjun gigglas.
Krushna in mind"oh, Wicked Vrushali, I don't know what he has said to Rajkumar Arjun!".
Arjun saw her tensed and looking around.
"What happened?" Arjun Asked.
"Rajkumar please tells me, what Vrushali tells you about me" She said in showing a strange intrest.
Arjun understand her thinkings.
"Nothing much" He say while making her tensed.
"What?" She replied.
"you are scared of me, Call me Arjun Not Rajkumar Arjun" He smirked.
Now, Krushna was unable to say and anything.
"Pardon me, Rajkumar" She said calmy.
Arjun laughed.
"Krushna, you are soo innocent" He said with a charming smile.
"Pranipat, Rajkumar Arjun and शुभरात्रि" She said and  left.
Arjun smiled.

....

Duryodhan, Dushasan was tired finding her. Karna was in his room recalling Vrushali and other side she too wants to Admire Karna. Krushna reaches to meet Vrushali and saw her looking at Karna potrait.
"Vrushali" She gigglas.
"Krushna" Vrushali comes and hugged her and tolds her the whole matter.

Hearing All This, Krushna burst out in Anger.
"Fool, Duryodhan, How he dare to traps me" Krushna mubbered.
"Slow down, Krushna. If someone hears and tolds duryodhan we will get punished" She tolded.
"Not we! Him" She replies.
"No, Maharaj Dhritrashta never punished Duryodhan for his evil motivates, He only punishes the innocent pandavas" She said with pain.
"What kind of king, This he?, We should complains to Mata Gandhari"she said.
" Nothing happens, Mata Gandhari try but failed"she said sadly.
"One Day, Everything will change, I belive my govind to everything better" She said with hope.
"By the way, Are you missing bharta Karna?" Krushna asked.
"No" Vrushali said while not looking towards her.
"Don't Lie! Vrushali" She said with smile.
"What about Prince Arjun, You have played hide and seek with him" She said in teasing manner.
"Thanks to Prince Arjun, who saves me today" She said softly.
"I have said you thousands of time that Prince Arjun never punishes the innocent people's like you" She said with victory smile.

....

At Kunti's Chamber, Kunti was crying by thinking about Karna. She was reliving her pain silencly.

"I am wicked women, I have No right to stay in the palace, I have give punishment to my innocent putar Karna and Now, I am giving punishment to yourself, I want Karna to hug me and put his head on my arms giving me his mother's right, Radha I am coming to me you!"she said in crying tone to yourself.
She looked at lotus in which she puta Karna.

....

Shree Krishna and Radha were missing each other.
Rukmini was confused by their connection but she knows their eternal and Divine Love.

Rukmini has hears about Druapadi's wonderful singing and dedeication to Shri Krishna.
"Arya, Does Krushna is a normal girl or something else" She questioned the losted Lord.
"Rukmini, When Time comes you should know who is krushna!" He said softly with smile. "But why you questioned it to me" He asked.
"Lord, I hears that she was eptione of beauty, and I am scares that something bad happens with her as she was living in the palace of jealously and Injustice" She said.
"Sometimes, A person have strength to changes everything, just stops and watch" He said.

....