Karna is against Duryodhan

Krushna tolds Vrushali to express her feelings to Karna but Vrushali refused it

...

Arjun, In his chamber sat on chair looking at the sky. He assumed that the stars are making the figure of krushna's face. He was recalling the time which he spends with her.

"What I am thinking, Why every night before going to sleep, I close my eyes and krushna appers in my mind" Arjun asked himself.

He smiled madly.

Karna was passing through his Room. His eyes felt on Arjun who was smiling like a fool. Unknownily Karna too smiled.

"Arjun is gonna Mad!" He said little slowly and slighty.

....

Karna reached Duryodhan's chamber.

"What's matter मित्र, that you have come at late night?" Duryodhan asked.

"मित्र, I am not liking the plan of killing pandavas like this!" Karna said while not looking at duryodhan.

Duryodhan and Shakuni stunned.

"What did you want that?" Shakuni said in frustrated way.

"I mean what is the fault of Mata kunti inbetween this, She is Rajmata too how she could died this Did she didn't have little-bit happiness and we have to defeats pandavas in a war, not to make plan to kills them!" Karna exclaimed.

"Why you have to pleased on them?" Duryodhan asked in anger tone.

"yes, have you posted your mind Angraj Karna! Pandavas are our enimies. If they don't died then the bhishma will definitely make yudhishthir the king of Hastinapur after Dhirashtra. Have you don't want to make duryodhan the king of hastinapur!" Shakuni said sternly.

"We make Duryodhan to win a war that he achive his kingdom on his own strength" Karna answered.

"Angraj Karna, have you seen that No pandavas are even talking to us normally, tells me how can we create a atmosphere of War!" Shakuni said angerly.

"Enough! Angraj Karna!" Duryodhan said sternly.

"मित्र, you are doing Adharm! you can't become a true king if you go through this cheap plan" Karna said straightly on his face.

"you are taking the side of pandavas, who haven't even respected you and your art of archery" Duryodhan manipulate him.

"They are wrong that time but We are going to do a murder which was too big sin for us!" Karna try to make them understand.

"Don't show me your face, Angraj .... Sorry Sutputra Karna!" Duryodhan said in anger.

Karna was shocked by his sudden change. He understand that shakuni has manipulated him. He didn't say anything . He just put off the crown which is given ny duryodhan. He put the crown on his feet and left from there.

"Duryodhan! Mere bacche what you have done. Have you losted! Who will handle Arjun if you let Karna go!" Shakuni questioned.

"I don't want any discussion!" Duryodhan left.

Shakuni was angerily as Karna has spoiled his plans.

....

Karna saw sahadev was sleeping on kunti lap and she was making him sleep. He too wants to sleep on her mother lap. But from which right he could go. He just stare them.

At a sudden, Kunti saw karna reflection in the corresponding mirror. She saw Karna. Karna noticed that she saw him. He moves straight. Kunti put sahadev's head on pillow on his bed and left slowly as he could not wake up.

She saw Karna was very sad.

"पुत्र Karna!" Kunti said with a smile.

Karna stopped and turned.

"Rajmata Kunti, पनिपत्! " Karna greetes her with a fake smile.

"Why are you haven't sleep!" Kunti asked.

"I couldn't get sleep(nind) in my eyes"Karna said while trying to not show his pain

Kunti holds his hand.

"Let me make you sleep, come पुत्र , don't said no as I know you want to sleep at my lap" Kunti said with caring tone.

"But... " Karna said.

"Not but, why, then just come!" Kunti took him and make him sleep.

Karna got some peace as he slept in his mother's lap. They both were emotionally attached to each other. They have pure mother-son's moment.

.....

Krushna was thinking that how she can tolds the pandavas the entire plan. She knows that they are pure they can't even imagine this about his own brothers. She understand that she need a prove to prove them that it's was truly shakuni's evil plan.

She laids beside Vrushali, falls asleep while recalling her-Arjun's moments.

....

Next Day, when duryodhan gots to know that Karna was sleeping in his palace. He just said the guards to leave him at his home. At early morning, Karna was lefting. Arjun has witnessed his scene. He decided to go behind him screalty.

Karna directly went to meet Vrushali, who was staying with krushna. He knows the house and location. He went there, Arjun was following him.

Krushna was woke up and she was praying the God, Shree krishna. Karna saw her. He got up from the horse. Krushna too saw him. Arjun stoppee at far and deciees to go silencly as he was confused that why Karna come to krushna's home.

Krushna comes and joined her hands .

"पनिपत्, Anjrag Karna" She greetes him.

"Not angraj, just Karna! Sutrputra Karna" He said with a smile.

"you have understand the value of yourself" Krushna said with a smile.

"Where is Vrushali?" Karna asked.

Vrushali comes from the hut.

"I am here, Angraj Karna!" She answered.

Karna face glows with a smile and he went towards her. Krushna smiles.

"I have some work, Vrushali you are safe with bharta Karna!" Krushna gigglas and left.

Arjun finally understand all this but he can't know what happened between duryodhan and him.

Krushna knows that Arjun was present there as he have a habit to wake up early and go to shiv temple and he had caught the Karna.

"Rajkumar Arjun!, please come out from behind the tree, I know you are there" Krushna said woth confidence.

Arjun comes out.

"पनिपत्, Rajkumar Arjun!" She greetes him.

"Krushna stop saying me Rajkumar, I am your freind!" He replies her.

"Does a freind hide from a freind!" Krushna questioned him.

"I am shocked, Angraj Karna has come here, does he lefted the palace? " He asked.

"He just understand the value of himself!" Krushna answered.

...

STAY TUNED!
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!