Krushna stunned everyone.

"My king, you always fulfil your duty only as his fathers, But Never as a king

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"My king, you always fulfil your duty only as his fathers, But Never as a king. Today, I can't stay silence as today you was only doing unrighteousness by using your position! If my Pita Pandu was alive , then he felt like his elder brother betrayal his love!" Arjun cuts off everyone .

Krushna was just looking at as he was now against the king of hastinapur because of her.

"Unrighteousness is Unrighteousness it can't matter that it can be done by normal people or king of hastinapur!" Arjun said sternly.

"Pitashree, look Arjun is screaming on you, the king of hastinapur!" Duryodhan manipulates His father.

"Arjun! Soilders caught him and put him in jail!" King orders and He added"No one should save him as I is my order!".

Everyone was stunned. Duryodhan and Shakuni smirked. Bhishma was about to said something. But krushna said.

"No one could arrest, Today It will be decided who is wrong or right by Agnipariksha. I, the daughter of Agni took the oath to never let unrighteousness happens with someone! Even if the king ownself done it. I will burns them" Krushna said anger in her tone and fire in her eyes.

By hearing Agniparisha, Duryodhan and shakuni scared.

"I am ready for Agniparisha!" Arjun said with confidence.

Everyone looked at duryodhan.

"I am not! Pitashree send this princess to panachal otherwise she will definitely spread posion in the minds of hastinapur!" Duryodhan said.

Krushna just steps towards him and fire was appering where she was stepping. Duryodhan hodes behind the king.

"Daughter of drupad, I order you to leave my kingdom now!" Dhirtrasthra said.

"Only in one condition!" Krushna replied.

"Which?" King asked.

"Make Prince yuddhistir the king of hastinapur! Make righteousness sit on the throne of hastinapur! And returns their all rights" Krushna said.

Everyone stunned. Arjun looked at krushna. Pandavas and kunti too looked at them. Bhishma smiled.

"Dhirtrasthra, Now you need to do this otherwise your son will have to do Agniparisha before sitting in the throne of hastinapur!" Bhishma said.

"No, the throne is my mine!" Duryodhan said.

"That why you planned to kills your own brother's family!" Krushna said immediately

"Yess, I did this! " Duryodhan screamed.

He was not in control. Krushna smiled.

"My lord, Now you have hear the truth by your beloved son! Now you have to do justice or leave your position of king! As Now everyone even a commner, soilders and maids everyone knows what is the truth!" Krushna said.

Dhirtrashtra broke down.

"Arrrest prince duryodhan and his brother and gandhar raj too!That my order" Bhishma said.

Soilders come to arrest them but king haven't even look at them.

"Pitashree!" Duryodhan screamed.

Years escaped from her father eyes.

"Criminals haven't have right to say the name of their parents" Gandhari said sternly.

They take them. King too left.

"I am really sorry, Kunti" Gandhari said while hugging kunti.

Krushna was happy as she gave justice to pandavas.

"Princess of panchal, Druapadi, I am feeling grateful that you stop injustice there!" Bhishma said

"That's my duty, Pitama bhishma!" Krushna said.

Arjun eyes on her.

"But we need to find bharta karna and vrushali" Krushna said in tensed voice.

"Yes, but from where we start?" Arjun said.

"Krushna, I have seen Vrushali was going towards burned place behind the palace with some people" Kunti said.

"We should cheak there!" Sahadev said.

"We too helps you!" Bheem, Nakul, yuddhitir said.

Krushna and Arjun look at each other and then make the way. Krushna rides on her horse and perfectly ride it while holding a sword. Arjun was smiling looking at her. Yuddhistir notices this.

....

Please do At least some comments!

I am thinking to write another book on Arjun-krushna but different storyline.

What your opinion!
Leave in comments.

कृष्णसखीजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें