Arjun got to know that krushna is draupadi

Krushna tolds Arjun that karna understand the value of yourself

"I hope He will get understand the value of Vrushali's love!" Arjun said while smiling.

"I hope too! By the way Rajkumar Arjun tells me how was your sleep?" Krushna asked normally.

"Better! But yesterday where are you gone! Did you and Vrushali have gone too early.Does something matters?" Arjun asked her.

Krushna got nervous as she reminds about Duryodhan's evil plan. She knows that without proof she can't tolds anyone that she is saying right.

She just passed a fake smile.

"Rajkumaar... Arjun I think you should be in Raj sabha now, Rajkumaar yudhishthir was finding you your time is running now, you should go!" Krushna said nervously.

"Krushna! I am your freind please stop calling me Rajkumar Arjun, It's Arjun" Arjun tolds her.

"Ok, Arjun now you should go!!" Krushna said while overreactiong.

Arjun felt wried and he left. Krushna was unaware about the problem was going hits her hardly. Krushna was roaming on the outskirts of town suddenly her eyes felt on sikhandini, her sister who has came to finds her was going to RaRajsabha. she just asked a common girl about what is going.

"She is princess sikhandini  who have come in search of princess draupadi. And she is going to Rajsabha to get help from Rajkumar Arjun and other prince to finds princess draupadi" Common girl tolds her.

Krushna was shocked. She immediately went out from the market and reached near forest place. She saw Karna and Vrushali was sitting and spending a happy time together.

"If Rajkumar Arjun saw my picture that I know He definitely get to know that I am the Panchal's princess and draupad's daughter draupadi and I am just hidding there!" Krushna said to herself.

"What should I do now, Even Now I can't stay there and can't get a proof to spoil that duryodhan's evil plan!, GOVIND HELP ME!" Krushna said in her mind.

....

As Krushna's intelligence, Everythings same happened. In Rajyasabha, Sikhandini tolds everyone about Draupadi.She gaves her important details. Then, At last she just show them her painting.

Everyone was stunned by her beauty. As Krushna was excepting, Arjun eyes just stare and he immediately got up from his seat and went towards the painting. He stare at her painting at her eyes. He understand and recalls everythings.

"Have you seen her before Rajkumar?" Sikhandini asked.

"She is staying with us! She is krushna!" Arjun said.

Everyone shocked.

"How can I commoner would be a brilliant beautiful princess Arjun, Have you losted your mind!" Dushasan just screamed.

"Everything can be lied but the mouth but THE EYES NEVER LIED, yes she is krushna! Same eyes!" Arjun said sternly.

"If it is krushna and called her immediately! " Sikhandini ordered.

Soilders start founding her but she didn't get caught.

"Sorry, Princess Sikhandini but she is not there!" Soilder said in feared tone.

"Let me finds her!" Arjun said.

He just runs out from the Sabha. Kunti was extremely shocked about knowing this.

"How can this, she is living with us like my own daughter and I can't even get to know this!" kunti just said shocked.

Vrushali and Karna were also stunned.

"Krushna is a Princesses!, she is staying with me from long time and I never felt that, she is likes us but She is a princess!" Vrushali said in stunned tone.

"I felt that Her acts and talks are not like a normal girl, her words are too honest and sharp that can change my mind!" Karna said.

Arjun was screaming"krushna, Krishna every where ".

" Mata, Bharta Arjun is screaming like he has finds her love!, I mean he got mad"Nakul said looking at Arjun who was still screaming madly. 🤣😂.

"Krushna,Krushna!!!! " Arjun screamed 😂🤣😂.

....

Meanwhile Krushna was running away from. Hastinapur as soon faster as she knows that Pandavas and specially Arjun will definitely finds her.

She was running in deep forest. She was tried as she was running still morning, she was having pain that she will never meet Arjun and his family Again.

Tears was dropping from her eyes. She just recalls the happiest moments she spends with them.

"govind!" Krushna said softly.

At a sudden, Her eyes felt on old Vishnu temple where No one is living It was not pure as said by near commoner.

"Please you should go from there, This Vishnu temple is not safe place!" He tolds and left.

Krushna was just staring at the temple.

....

Pandavas and Kauravs both are finding the krushna. Arjun, Vrushali and Karna were going to forest as vrushali knows that how she meets krushna.

STAY TUNED!

PLEASE if you likes my story please do a vote and comment!