Something is fishy

Krishna teased Arjun for finding krushna

Krushna, who was passing by Duryodhan's chamber got opportunity to hear the evils plans of shakuni. She got to know about Varanavat was made of oil, ghee and cotton, It was Shakuni's plan to burns pandavas alive in that.

She was going to tolds Arjun about it but Karna caught her red-handed.

"Krushna, What are you doing there!" Karna asked.

"Nothing....... I..... Am finding Vrushali, She said that you have called her" Krushna said while trying to change the situation.

"Oh really or you are Arjun's screat agent!" Karna asked sternly.

"A freind never become screat agent!, Aagraj Karna. I will never shows him wrong path, If he is going wrong that I will become a wall to stop him doing this!" Krushna exclamied and left from there.

Karna understood that It was taunts for himself as He haven't stopped duryodhan from killing his own brothers.

....

Karna decided to stopped duryodhan for doing this. Krushna and Vrushali were going home as Vrushali wasn't feeling better. Arjun was still finding her and Shree krishna wasn't missing any chance to tease Arjun.

"Madhav, can you please stop teasing me and helps me to finds krushna"Arjun pleased.

Krushna was too finding him but they are gone out of the Palace.

" Something very important work? Parth"Krishna asked Arjun.

"Just want to tolded her something!" Arjun giggled.

....

"Mata, have you noticed the change in bharta Arjun's behaviour?" Nakul asked.

"What change, putra?" Kunti asked him.

"I mean when krushna is around us, Bharta Arjun was always seen very happy than usual, A different smile was seen at his face!" Sahadev exclamied.

Kunti was not surprised as she too observed it and she too thinks that krushna was not a commoner or a normal women.

....

"Vrushali, why you don't talks with Angraj Karna I mean he is your childhood friend" Krushna questioned Vrushali.

"How, I don't have any right on him!" Vrushali said sadly.

"If you have feelings that why are you hiddening them. I advised you that you should tolds karna you both sit together discussed about your problems!, please Vrushali go and tolds him about your feelings otherwise I heared that There are soo many princess who was ready to marry Angraj Karna!" Krushna explained.

"But Karna doesn't have the same feelings for me!" Vrushali said in crying tone.

"Who tolds you?, it's completely wrong! Please try to clear it otherwise you feel betrayal whole life!" Krushna try to convine her.

....

Sorry guys, I know it's half of leap but broad are coming... I have to wrote other stories too... I try to update regularly.