Preparations

Arjun saw krushna was looking in pot of water her reflections

Arjun saw krushna was looking in pot of water her reflections. She was smiling. Then, she holds the basket of flowers. Arjun coming towards her and dashi were left. No one is there.

Vrushali realized that Arjun was looking towards kitchen. She rushed to tolds krushna was unawars that Arjun was behind.

Krushna was staring the reflection and suddenly Arjun's reflection too come along her. She stunned.
"Arjun" Krushna said shockedly.

She turns and saw him standing closer to herself.
Their gazes locked and next moment, Krushna runs and throws flowers on him but his hand holds her wrist and pulled to himself. She falls in his Arms.

Vrushali reached and got shocked by the view. They are staring at each other eyes losting everything which was going on. Her blue lotus fragance just struck on him. Flowers were on there. His arms strongly holding her.

Krushna realized what happened, She pushed Arjun slowly and runs out . Her eyes felt on Vrushali who was laughing and trying to hide it. Krushna runs to far. Arjun was confused what was happening. Vrushali was standing dumb.

"What happens with her? Or what's wrong with me! Why she runs always and Madhav please Come and tells me!" Arjun exclaimed.
"Prince Arjun, what are you doing there, you want laddoos for Rajmata?" Vrushali said softly.
"No,can you tells me the name of the girl who makes the kheer for tonight" Arjun asked her.
"She is my freind!" She said nervously.
"Name" Arjun asked.
Her eyes felt on a pillar in which krushna was hiding and nodding No.
"Sorry, Prince but I can't tells you without her permission" Vrushali said.
Arjun shocked.
"She was a princess?" Arjun said.
Krushna stunned. Her eyes got wides.
"Does He get know about me! I have to stay away from his Rajkumar Arjun, otherwise he will definitely open my secreat" Krushna said herself.
"No, Prince! She is commoner likes me, if you doubts I will tells you her name. Her name was krushna!" Vrushali said in fastly way without knowing that what she was telling.
Arjun smiled. Krushna patted her head.
"Thanks you!" Arjun said softly and left.

Krushna come. Vrushali shallowed her gulped.
"Vrushali, why you tells Arjun about my name" She exclaimed.
"Krushna, what would I do!, I think you should meet him" She advised.
"No way, Vrushali you what happened?" She said.
"yes, I come and saw you in his Arms" Vrushali said in teasing manner.
Krushna recalls the past moments and little blushed.
"Shut up, Vrushali Now I can't come in front him" She said.
"When Vasudev comes and you want sing then you have to come in Royal court" Vrushali said.
"I will hide my face with guhghant" She said smiling.
"Nice! Idea, tomorrow Vasudev was coming for yudhishthir's ceremony" Vrushali said.

......

"Krushna!!!!..... Hmm.... Krushna" Arjun was trying to say.
"Krishna ki krushna" (कृष्ण की कृष्णा) Arjun said.
"How beautiful this name, Madhav will really meet her tomorrow, I will ask why she runs" Arjun said while smiling.
"Bharta Arjun, Why are you doing krishna bhajan at night" Sahadev asked.
Listening this Arjun Laughed as they can't understand what he was saying.
"Bharta Arjun, gone mad Again" Nakul said while patting his head.
"We should ask Vasudev was some medicines of Arjun" Bheem said.
Arjun was happy.

....

"Mamashree, tomorrow our biggest eneny Vasudev was coming definitely he didn't left any chance to insult us!" Duryodhan said sternly.
"Don't care about him, Because our plan begins after marriage of yudhishthir and devika and when the Vasudev was left" Shakuni smirked.
"But Mamashree, you know him that Vasudev got already knows about your plans and He will give signs to those pandavas" Dushansan Exclaimed.
"Dushasan is right, Mamashree will have to make some specail arrangements for him" Duryodhan said Evily.

....

Karna laiding on the bed lifelessly looking at sky which was showing him his memeroies with His Radhey ma, and Vrushali. How he and Vrushali rans in outskirts of town and do things together.

"How can I changed, I could shame on yourself for saying my best childhood friend a dashi, just because of mitra duryodhan, My radhe ma was upset and Ma kunti is sad because of me, only one my father is insulted by serveal reasons but the main reason was me! How can I could be I am very greedy" Karna said while accepting his fault.

He burst out in crying looking at puffy roses were given by Vrushali before he come Angaraj.

....

Prepartions were begins for yudhishthir-devika's wedding. All were happy but Not aware of Shakuni's sweet poison evil intentions.

Leave a vote if you love to read and wants to read my story daily .
Leave a comment!