39- (special chapter) Kyubin's birthday special!!

Start from the beginning

"It's actually quite fun I'm not even joking,"Taeyeob said.

"HOW IT'S SO SCARY!?!?" Kyubin responded looking at Taeyeob like he was insane.

"How can you ride the slingshot but not bungee jump?" Jisung asked.

"WAIT WHO WAS SCREAMING?" Sungho questioned.

"That was me,"Kyubin replied.

"THAT WAS YOU? I THOUGHT IT WAS TAEYEOB," Wookjin stated.

"Anyway, Junhyung and Sungho have to go up now," Taeyeob smiled.

"WHY ARE YOU SMILING?" Sungho freaked the fuck out.

Sungho and Junhyung went up on the cart and then the ride started. Surprisingly, no one was screaming even though they probably should be.

"WHY ARE THEY SO QUIET?!" Kyubin yelled out in pure confusion.

~

"Ok guys that was actually so scary I'm surprised I held in my scream,"Junhyung admitted.

"Ok it was fine go up but going down it was so scary," Sungho stated.

"I know right! Like the start was fine and it was fun and then we started going down and then it was so scary!" Taeyeob agreed.

"Ok anyway, are you gonna go on your date with Taeyeob?" Jisung asked,"Because we're gonna make a cake."

"Yeah, we're going right now. Thank god we brought 2 cars," Kyubin answered.

"Ok bye! See y'all later," Wookjin waved at Kyubin and Taeyeob as they separated.

~
"Friends household"

Facetiming Yongsoo...

"Hello?" Yongsoo's voice could be heard from the phone.

The screen was dark. Pitch black until Yongsoo turned the lamp on. He was probably sleeping and knowing the time difference, he was.

"You guys do know it's like 3am here right?" Yongsoo rubbed his eyes.

"Yes but we wanted you to see us make a cake for Kyubin. He's on a date with Taeyeob right now," Jisung smiled.

"So basically what we did on Junhyung's birthday?"

"Yes. Also we rode the slingshot and it was so scary I almost shit my pants," Sungho admitted.

"Yeah, but instead of shitting you pissed your pants,"Junhyung said.

"No I didn't?"

"You guys are lucky I just got here. My work doesn't start until tomorrow anyway," Yongsoo yawned,"What kind of cake is it anyway?"

"Chocolate, " Wookjin replied.

"Well you guys better start making it before I fall asleep again"

~

"So sad right now," Taeyeob pouted.

"How did your throat starting hurting now anyway?" Kyubin said as he slurped up ramen noodles.

"I have no clue. After this, let's look at the night view," Taeyeob suggested.

"I love these photos we took"

"Same"

After eating, Kyubin and Taeyeob were sitting enjoying the night time view. Taeyeobs head was on Kyubin's shoulder and Kyubin's head on top of Taeyeob's.

~
Meanwhile....

"WOOKJIN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PUT 3 EGGS NOT 4!" Jisung yelled out.

Laughter could be heard from the phone, "Couple problems tbh."

"Wait, I thought you were dating them?" Sungho looked confused.

"We decided to wait until I fully come back," Yongsoo responded.

"SUNGHO TURN THE MIXER LOWER! THE FLOUR IS GETTING EVERYWHERE!!" Junhyung shouted.

"SORRY!"

"DO I TAKE THE EGG OUT?!"Wookjin asked.

"YES OBVIOUSLY. TAKE A YOLK OUT AND DON'T BREAK IT! THEN TAKE HOW EVER MUCH EGG WHITES THAT LOOKS LIKE IS IN ONE EGG," Jisung hollered.

"ALL THE EGG YOLKS ARE ALREADY BROKEN!"

"WELL THEN LET'S MAKE TWO BATCHES OF CAKE! ADD TWO MORE EGGS AND JUNHYUNG AND SUNGHO DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF WHATEVER IS IN THERE!"

"Y'all suck omg," Yongsoo tried not to laugh.

~

"We're home!" Kyubin announced.

"Um so like we made 2 cakes because SOMEONE named Wookjin added too much eggs," Jisung glared at Wookjin.

"I'm sorry baby!"

"Omg Yongsoo!!" Taeyeob ran up to the phone,"We miss you so much!"

"I miss you all too. Now can we eat the cake because it's literally 5am," Yongsoo smiled.

"Yeah, we can. Sungho get the candles!" Junhyung shouted.

They lit the candles and Kyubin made his wish. The group ate the cake. The decoration was a little questionable but that's fine.

"This cake is not as good as Jisung's," Yongsoo stated with a sort of disgusted look,"But it's still good."

"Why thank you," Jisung winked.

"Anyway, thank you guys! Best birthday ever not gonna lie," Kyubin had the biggest smile on his face.

"You're welcome!" the others all said.

A/N: Happy birthday KB! Somehow I got 4 chapters out in one day. Well technically 3 because one was a random social media post and was short af. Anyway, thanks for reading and happy birthday KB!!