Chapter 8

I am pretty sure I already put that photo on top there, but not the one below it. (If you know what the hell I am talking about.)

Rosinante had woken up with a start, once again from a nightmare, before jumping out of bed and getting ready for school to get his mind off it. His mother came in, ready to shake him awake, but instead of seeing a sleeping Rosinante, she saw him butt naked and in the middle of putting on a pair of underwear. He gave her a glare saying, 'Get out,' before she quickly slammed the door yelling, "Sorry!" Of course, Rosinante did not answer, but she knew he probably forgave her.

When Rosinante was done getting ready, he got out of his room and walked into the dinning room. As soon as he walked in, the scent of breakfast ran up his nose and his mouth began to water. Today, since it was the day they started their journey to Loguetown as a field trip at school, students would not have time to eat breakfast at school. They were traveling on a ship to Loguetown to witness the execution of the pirate king, Gol D Roger; every kid who was going was excited to go.

Sengoku was going mostly because Garp is occupied for some reason, and Roger was traveling on the ship with the students. When Sengoku suggested that they should go on a field trip, he had not meant this at all. The parents and students do not even know that they will be traveling with Roger on board, and said parents would definitely be pissed if they found out. Because Sengoku does not want to get sued to death, he would rather not let them know.

"Rosinante, we are going to have to eat quickly. I will need to get there early if we want to set sail as soon as we had planned," Sengoku said, scooping some rice into his mouth. Rosinante nodded as he sat down and began eating.

After breakfast, Rosinante and his dad packed a few outfits and other stuff they would need for the week. Asami was going to have to live by herself for a week, and she was most certainly not looking forward to that; but she will survive. "Are you excited, Rosinante?" Asami asked when Sengoku and Rosinante left their rooms with their stuff in a giant bookbag. Rosinante nodded to answer her question as he adjusted his book bag's left strap. His mother smiled sadly and kissed her husband before they said goodbye to each other and the males headed out.

//////

"Rosinante!" Bellemere called him as soon as she saw him walking their way with Sengoku right next to him. "You are so loud," Minato mumbled next to her. Bellemere ignored him and proceeded to call to Rosinante over and over until Sengoku and him were ten feet away. "Are you excited?" Minato asked and received a nod from Rosinante for an answer.

"I can't believe we are going to watch the execution of Gold Roger," Bellemere declared, a large grin planted on her face. 'Yeah, so exciting to see the death of a pirate.' Rosinante rolled his eyes. "Are you not happy that the pirate king is getting executed?" Minato asked. "He is a pirate, Rosinante."

'We are going to watch him die. Excuse me for not wanting to see blood and death.' Before anyone could respond to Rosinante, the principal called for everyone to load themselves up. Sengoku and the trio quickly went to the ship. After the attendance of everyone was confirmed and dealt with, the ship set sail for Loguetown. Everyone knew it was going to take a few days to get to Loguetown, so they decided to get comfortable in their dorms.

As hours passed, the passengers hung out in their dorms, had conversations with their friends or friend, took naps, read books, and other things until it was time to eat lunch. There were no specific places to eat so everyone ate wherever with their companions, everyone except Rosinante. He lost his friends and his father, so he decided to get himself lunch and then look for them. But he ended up lost and now he has no idea where he is.