Marry me

Yn pov

He dragged me out of the changing room and strode towards the front door of diner.

As we reached the parking lot, I noticed that we were walking to the expensive looking car that i saw earlier in the morning. Of course , I should have known, I thought to myself, mentally rolling my eyes.

All of sudden he stop walking making me bump in his stone like back.

"Ouchh"(i whispered rubbing my forehead).

He turned to look at me and mutter a small sorry.

I glanced up to him seeing his face laced with concern. I didn't know mafia leaders say sorry.

"What is it that you really want? "( i asked him ,slightly annoyed.)

He sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "Get in"(he stated gesturing towards the car).

"Excuse me? Tell me one good reason why on the earth i should do that "
(I responded to him raising my voice to let him know that i am not someone he can just order around).

"I need a favour from you, baby. "(he uttered looking directly into my eyes as if he was trying to make me believe that he is not messing around but completely serious).

I stared back at his eyes completely hypnotized by him.

"Umm.. wh.. what can you possibly want from me? "(i found myself asking him)

"Its a long story, get inside the car so that i can explain it to you properly. " (he replied opening the passenger door for me) .

I looked up to him hesitating whether to trust him or not.

I mean he is a stranger what if he kills me and cuts my body into pieces.

"Don't be ridiculous sis, you're not that important and what will he get by doing that " for the first time inner yn is right.

Too caught up with my own thoughts. He suddenly spoke reminding me that he was still in front of me.

"Don't worry yn, i won't kill you. Trust me "( he replied with a pleading look in his eyes).

"But how did you know my name ?i don't remember telling you "
( i mumbled frowning at him, but instead answering of my question he just smirked and gesture towards the car, so i got in).

Once we were both inside, i didn't fail to notice how luxurious the car looks, almost making me feel like that i don't belong inside it.

He started the car and soon we surrounded by an awkward silence.

"Let's get to the point, shall we ?"
( i stated not capable of holding my tounge anymore as curiosity started to eat me up).

"You seemed little impatient, my princess". ( he replied with his lips slightly smiling) .

"Why do you keep calling that names. I have a name you know,"( i questioned looking at his side view fighting really hard not to drool).

" I know, but i want to ," ( he responded ,turning to his side looking at me).

After driving for thirty minutes ,we stopped at the restaraunt. Too fancy for my own liking, i must add.

Stepping inside everyone in the room started to turn their heads to look at us, and i would be lying if i said that it's not making me uncomfortable at all. I really hate it, when all the attention is on me. So, i did what i thought was sensible . I hid behind his back thinking it can save me from the stares and glare that I'm receiving.