Want to please you {18+}

Taehyung - The fuck you did!!

He exclaimed. I tell him what happened at our movie date and Yn went back on the half of movie. And i don't freaking know why. And now he is also eating my brain. What i did? Can someone tell me. I'm in the study while Yn is in the bedroom. And yes !! the door is locked.

Jungkook- I don't know.

Taehyung - You don't know. I'll tell you . You didn't shut your mouth. I know you , you always complain about movie when you watch one and litreally in every two minutes dude.

Jungkook - I was just stating the fact.

Taehyung - Anyone don't want your fact. And I'm probably sure that's why she left.

Jungkook - Really?

Taehyung - Yes dumb.

Jungkook - Yahhh give me respect I'm still your boss. Now can you please tell me how to make up to her.

Taehyung - So you.....

--------time skip----------------------------

Yn - What are you doing, Jungkook?

Jungkook - Nothing darling, just hold my hands tight so you won't fall.

Yn - Are you taking me somewhere?

Jungkook - umm i think yes but no also.

Yn - What does that mean now?

Jungkook - We are here just seat here.

I opened her blindflod and the look on her face is worth looking. We are in our home theatre. Yes i have theatre in our home. And i on the first place didn't take her here because i want to go out with her and don't spend my time in home. The look on her face suddenly disappeared changing into emotionless.

Yn - Why are we here?

Jungkook - To watch movie i guess.

Yn - Jun---

Jungkook - I know baby, it was my fault but it's my habit and I'm sorry it took over me but i promise now i won't do that. Please let's watch movie. I did this all for you.

I said in baby voice i know it will work because it always work and yes i was right she said yes.... And now we all ready with her favourite caramel popcorn.

Yn - How do you know i love rom-com ?

Jungkook- I know everthing about you darling..

I said while kissing her cheek and she blushed. She is sitting between my legs her back resting on my chest we lay with a cozy blanket over us while i was feeding her , her favourite caramel popcorn.

Everything is just going well. Her melody laugh is filling the room blessing my ears. I can listen her all the time without getting tired. While, i am trying with all my might to not pass a single comment.