Crazy for you

Yn pov

It has been actually one week since i recived that strange phone call and ever since that night ,in the back of my mind there's something telling me that I'm being followed and watched but i can't pinpoint who and why would someone do such a thing, i mean why me?

Also,i started having nightmares deprived me of sleep that I am getting bags and dark circles on my eyes.

On top of that, Mr. Han and Andrew are really worried about me. They kept asking me whether I am okay or not ? And I keep saying that I am fine because I don't want them to worry about me. They already have enough in their plate and I don't really want to add more. So I didn't tell them that I feel like I am being stalked by who knows who.

Besides, I don't really have the proof to prove that I am telling truth. But that doesn't stop me from feeling guilty. I really hate lying to them but I guess i have to.

************************************

A sign escaped from my lips as I see the grey Sky turning into darker .I took out my umbrella from my bag as rain started to fall more heavily.

My walk to the diner is really not too far ,as i intentionally decided to live closer to save my lazy ass from the long walks.

Reaching the diner ,i frowned looking at expensive car parked in a parking lot.

"Who can it be? It can't be a customer, as it's still so early in the morning ?"

Thoughts ran through my mind as i absently proceed towards the door .

Pulling the door open, what i saw made my eyes jump out of their sockets. And my mouth immediately fell down.

There sat that mafia, with those two guys that were with him the other day ,and that was not at all.There also sat Mr. Han on there table talking with him, as if they know each other for years .They look pretty close to each other.

As if sensing my presence, the mafia looked up and stared at me as if he was a predator and I am his prey.

I couldn't stop myself but to squirm upon his heated gaze ,and again his stare was so intense that it almost made me feel insecure.

I quickly turned to the other side to go to the changing room and hide there until the coast was clear .

I hesitately walked inside the changing room and and leaned onto the door trying to calm my heart that's beating extremely fast as if it would burst out my chest any moment.

Finally calming myself, i went to the chair in the corner of the room to sit , as my legs are still slighty shaking.

Sitting down, i put my head in my hands, slighty regretting why i came so early today.

"Don't worry boo, remember it was Mr. Han who told you to came early today as he needed help."
i said to myself trying to persudae me that it's all coincidence.

"But what is he doing here? It's still so early and diner is barely opened.Maybe he wants to see me?"

Ohh don't be silly yn ,why will he do that ?

I was so caught up with my thoughts that when i heared the door creak opened,i didn't bother to look up as i thought it could be any of my co-workers finally coming. But boy i was so wrong .

"Hey there my little babygirl"(said a deep voice at the door )

I shot my head up too fast, that i thought i would break my neck.

There he stood at the door, looking fine in his black suit. At the moment my brain completely shut down.

I sat at the chair hypnotized by a greek god standing in front of me. And i would be absolutely lying if i said that i am not enjoying the sight in front of me.

I stood up from my chair almost stumbling as my legs started to feel like jelly that is really unstable whenever he is around.

"Umm can i help you? "( i questioned him ,carefully not to stutter).

"Really that's what you got to say, you are embarrassing yourself yn ."( i said to myself).

He proceeded towards me and my heartbeat in the process started to beat so furiously ,that i can hear it in my ears. And i would not be surprised if he too can hear it .

He stood in front of me, not too close or not too far.

I lifted my head to look at his face as he is too tall.

"Umm it's not him too tall, it's you who are too short yn ." ( why i keep embarrassing myself in my mind?)

Hell, this guy is really handsome . I wouldn't be surprised if he were a model. His jaw was sharp with slightly stubble making him look more drool worthy . And his brown eyes almost looking black and his lips........." step out of it yn and focus...."

"Is there anything I can help you with ?" (i questioned again, thinking probably he did not heard me the last time ).

But instead of answering my question, he just stood there looking at my face as if was memorizing every features of my face.

Heat started to rise at my cheeks, as he continued to stared at me deeply.
My head bow down voluntarily in shyness, and to not let him see that he has an effect on me.

He lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger making me look up to him . My breath hitched as i started to feel myself drowning in those beautiful eyes.

I stepped back making a distance between us making him frown at me in the process. "Umm... Wh... What d-do you want? ( i asked stammering , no longer able to control it).

"You ,my little babygirl".( he answered sounding so calm as if it was quite normal for him to say such things. Upon hearing what he said, my brows knitted together in confusion).

"Excuse me".(i asked dumbely).

"Seriously!? That's what you got to say after he just cofessed that he wants you? Girl ! You are an idiot" .( i said to myself).

"You heard me. Love "( he says in his deep smooth voice ).

I started at him in disbelief ."This guy is crazy! " i tell myself not finding any words to say anything .

"You cannot just come here and say that you want me, cause let me tell you .It won't happen or maybe it will, but in your dreams ."( i ranted finally finding words to say what i feel).

I expected him to say something or shout but instead, he just looked at me amusingly as if he can't believe what i just said.

Oh my god, this guy is crazy.

"Yes,i am crazy for you."( he replied . I looked up at him and see him slightly smirking).

"What the? Did i just say that, aloud?" I find myself asking inner yn. " I guess you did as he just answered your question yn "i thought.

"Oh my god ,i think i am going crazy " i said to myself waiting to wake up as it all feels lika a nightmare for me.

I was so busy with my own thoughts, that i didn't even realize. That he grabbed my arm, gently but firmly, and started to drag me with him out of the room . I struggled to keep up with his pace and what happened next is what i never expected to happen .

********************************

Hope you guys liked this chapter. 💜 .Guys if you like my story so please let me aware of it😩😩.
Sorry for any grammatical mistake.😅
Thank you for reading till now. 💜🐰🐰