Oh no...

" I am...s ...sorry."

She said and Arjun got startle but flinched when she quickly turn around and her nose along with forehead hit against the door.

" Ahhh..."

His eyebrows frowned while she quickly opened the door and left.

" Ayiiii Mammi bhot jor ki lagi."

She said while rubbing her nose and forehead and moving here and there in the room.

" Are you alright?"

She widened her eyes hearing Arjun's voice but hurriedly turned her back at him seeing him still in same condition.

" Y..yeah...I am alright thankyou."

Before he could ask further He found Aarohi moving towards Bathroom while showing her back at him. He blinked his eyes when she entered into the bathroom.

" Oh no."

He got startled when she again came out and quickly went to closet and came back in 5 minutes with her clothes, towel in hands.

She went to bathroom while ignoring him. Arjun sighed at her strange behaviour. He started to get ready and left the room after some minutes. Whereas after almost 30 minutes Aarohi came out of the bathroom wearing a Saree and wiping wet hair with towel. Standing infront of mirror she started to do her makeup..

With Sindoor in hairline, Mangalsutra around neck, wrist adorned with bangles, feet with Anklets etc she is looking breathtaking.

She fixed her Saree and looked at herself in mirror. Sigh left from her mouth after  looking at herself in mirror.

" Let's go Aaro."

She left the room with only one thing in mind that her mother in law will surely do something

Reaching downstairs she found everyone there along with Arjun who is sitting on couch in living room and seeing something in tab. Shanti is here too.

Everyone are talking about Atharv whereabout, They are looking tensed.

She walked towards Dadi and touched her feet who gave her blessings. She then went towards Saadhna and crouch down to touch her feet but Saadhna moved her foot back, not letting her to touch it. Aarohi sighed. If she is stubborn then Aarohi knows how to deal with stubborn people.

She eventually touched her foot and stood straight only to pass her a overly sweet smile.

" Good morning Mammi ji."

Aarohi said and Ansh chuckled seeing his mother's annoyed face. Aarohi went to take blessings from Savitri.

" Good morning Chachi ji."

" Haa haa...thik hai thik hai"

Aarohi smiled and walked towards Shakti and Udit to take their blessings who gladly gave her.