TWENTY EIGHT💞

🦋Author🦋

  Seoul's station..

   The interrogation room...

   "So, are you ready to talk?". Detective Min asked.

    Lee Jung Seok stared back at the detective, his face covered in bruises.

    He thought about what Ji-hoon had told him the previous day and pondered on what to do.

     "I see, looks like you're not ready afterall...". Detective Min said and sucked his teeth in annoyance.

   "Bring in the bone doctor, I'm sure when his kneecaps are broken, he'll spill out the truth". He ordered.

   After Ji-hoon's visit, he was also visited by Dong-hyun and the latter had come to threaten him.

    "I know you wouldn't go against me will you? Even if you decide to go against me...you wouldn't dare go against my uncle...right? You did a good job, and your sacrifice won't go to waste.

   "I'll make sure your family is taken care of... don't get it the wrong way..I'll see that your father's bills are settled and they move in to the city".

   "However, it depends on your choice and how you act..one wrong step and..." He gestured a slit throat and smirked.

   "They'll be taken care of...you know what I mean". He had winked.

    He was suffering all because he didn't want to confess.

   He was covering up for someone who doesn't even care what his fate is.

  He was covering up for someone who could end his life without a single regret.

   Someone he feared because of his family's safety.

His family would be endangered if he as much as take a single wrong step.

   Just a snap of fingers and they'll be gone for good.

   He cringed at the thought of losing his family and tears began rolling down his cheeks.

    They meant a lot to him.

  His mother, his kid sister and brother, his sick father and his wife....

    His pregnant wife.

  She was just two months gone when he left them and came to the city to pay off the debts of his father.

   He couldn't pay it in cash because he couldn't afford it and then, he was offered a job - more like tasks to do by the person he owed.

   He got himself entangled in their mess and now he was caught.

   He was caught up by the law.

  For murdering someone.

  Not in a million years did he think he'll be a cold blooded murderer or assassin as they called him.

   He did it because he was ordered to and he wanted to prove himself worthy so as not to provoke the man who showed him mercy...the very man who he was indebted to.

    Mr Park Seung-won..

   Ten million won was a huge amount of money and an unemployed citizen like him couldn't afford it.

   He still had more responsibilities at hand.

His dad was once an employee at Park's Enterprise.

   He worked in the control room.