EIGHTEEN💞

💚 Author 💚

In a secluded building...

     Three armed men in black were discussing and laughing at their jokes until a lady got in.

     She was their Boss' lady.

    They quickly adjusted themselves and cleared their throats.

    "Ma'am". They chorused with a bow.

   "What's the feedback? Have you taken care of Mr Kim?". She asked, folding her arms.

    The one who was their leader walked up to her and lowered his head.

    "Not yet ma'am, we haven't taken him down". He replied.

    She scoffed and let out a wry laugh

  "What the fuck are you guys waiting for?  Hell! I knew you guys weren't up for the job..." She ran her fingers in her raven hair and sighed in frustration.

   "His security is really tight, we won't be able to take him down if we don't take down the security". He said.

   "That means you aren't a match for his security right? I knew it...I should just tell your boss that y'all are useless". She said and turned to leave.

    "No, ma'am....wait!". He suddenly grabbed her arm on impulse.

    She turned back to look at him with a mixture of shock and anger.

    "How dare you touch me?!". She growled.

    He withdrew his grip on her and stood still.

   "I...I'm really sorry ma'am". He stuttered an apology then went on his knees.

   "We... we'll do a clean job ma'am, please don't tell on us, we... we're not useless ma'am, I promise...".

    "When? When do you intend on doing the job huh? You think it's easy to watch the man who murdered my father roam freely? He's living a happy and peaceful life after wasting my father's and you think I'll be at peace or rest?! Fuck! You have no idea how I feel, do you?!". She spat, running her fingers in her hair again.

    "You know how the case was dropped last year?". She chuckled sarcastically and bit on her lip.

  "Because the fucking law is in favor of the ones dominant".

    "He's an important person....he's rich...has a well reputable company and all..." She let out a scoff.

    "We aren't rich that's why they trample on us, treat us like animals and finally waste our lives because we're not useful". She felt a painful sting in her eyes as tears piled up.

    Then she turned away from him and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, so he wouldn't see her in that pathetic state.

     "I promised myself to avenge my father's death....if the law can't give me the justice I want, I'll take the law into my hands". She said and walked out, her clinking heels echoing.

       ❤️Soo-Min❤️

  I rolled over to my stomach, rolled to my back, back to my previous position and forth.

   It was morning already but I didn't want to detach myself from the comfortable duvet.

   I was pondering over what Dong-hyun told me last night.

    'Jo-a-haeyo'

  I felt a cold chill down my spine and sat upright.

    He likes me?