FIFTEEN 💞

TWO WEEKS AFTER...

       💚Unknown💚

   "Have you confirmed the unfinished case of the murder at myeongdong street that happened last year June?" She asked, walking into the room.

   "I have a lead...we confirmed who the murderer is". I said to her.

   I saw a spark in her eyes and she walked to me, then stood on her toes and planted a kiss on my lips.

    "Thanks, darling". She whispered.

   "I wouldn't have been able to get to the bottom of this without your help".

   "You can always count on me, my love".

    "So, who's the meat huh?". She asked.

    "Mr Kim Byung-hun..."

  I saw her eyes grow wide in horror and as soon as it came, it vanished.

   "I have my boys on him already.."

She heaved a sigh of relief.

   "I'll do whatever it takes to kill the bastard that murdered my father...I'll avenge my father's death".

           ❤️Author ❤️

      Park's Enterprise...

   "Why is Secretary Kim writing the minutes instead of Uee?". Dong-hyun suddenly barged into Ji-hoon's office.

    Ji-hoon looked up from his table and exhaled deeply when he saw that it was his cousin.

   "Because she's eating lunch". He murmured a reply.

   "You gave her a lunch break and made Soo-Min work in her place? How much ruthless can you be? Doesn't she also deserve a break? She's been working since morning".

   "She can go for a break after she's done with the minutes and printing out photocopies". Ji-hoon replied nonchalantly.

   "It's an unfair treatment you're giving to her, plus you know her condition".

    "Why are you so worked up about her? Focus on your work and let her do hers".

     "Fine then, afterall Secretary Uee is incompetent". Dong Hyun said with huge scorn.

    There was a knock and Uee walked in.

   She bowed her head in greetings.

   "Have you had lunch?". Ji-hoon asked.

   She nodded quickly...

  "Y..yes thank you sir".

    "Next appointment?".

   "An executive meeting to discuss new business...sir".

   "Don't bother coming with me, Secretary Kim will come along, I need you to rest".

   She was touched.

  "But sir, I haven't worked since morning". She concealed her blush, lowering her head.

   Dong Hyun narrowed his eyes, staring at her, then back at his cousin.

   "Unbelievable". He scoffed.

  She raised her head to look at him.

   "Um...any problem sir?" She asked Dong Hyun, innocently.

   He glared back at her and walked out.