TWENTY SIX💞

'An unidentified body was found at myeongdong pedestrian street in the early hours of the morning. The body was discovered by an old man who was taking a walk with his dog, he alerted the station on seeing the gruesome sight....'

        The morning news blared out of the T.v.

     Ji-hoon glanced at the television, then turned it off immediately.

   He focused on the work he had before him at his desk instead.

    He didn't want to think about the whole situation of the death of his Secretary.

   He didn't have it in mind to kill her...he only wanted her to live in fear of him but turns out his blood thirsty cousin thought otherwise.

   It was a pity she met her end, he thought.

  She only discovered the truth about her father's death just before she also met her demise.

There was a knock on his door.

   "Come in". He murmured.

  "Excuse me sir, you have a visitor". Secretary Suzy said as she walked in.

   He casted her a questionable look.

  "Oh...uh..it's the wife of the late chairman of Kim's Enterprise". She replied.

   "Let her in".

  She took a bow and left..

   The door opened again, shortly.

  He looked up at his visitor.

   She walked in and examined the office.

   He just simply watched her as she looked around, fondling her purse.

    "What brings you here?". He finally asked.

   "Is that how you greet your mother-in-law?". She asked in return as her gaze rested on him.

     He arched an eyebrow.

"Oh I forgot..you called off the engagement with my daughter". She pretended to cover her mouth.

   "My bad...it must be old age getting the best of me...". She said and sat down, directly opposite him.

    "But then, you have my other daughter living with you which means you're interested in her instead right? And she's carrying your baby..so it's only right to marry her....which makes me your future mother-in-law...looks like I was right in the first place". She wore a fake smile that was too obvious.

   He just stared back at her, still wondering why she was at his office.

    "You never treated her like she's your daughter...I doubt you even birthed her". He murmured.

    She became offended as he watched her bite the insides of her mouth while she glared back at him.

   "And, unfortunately she - we lost the baby..."

   She was surprised at first, then quickly covered it up.

   "Th..that's even better". She said.

   "I can see you're happy about that". He muttered.

    She smiled...

  "Of course...now I see no reason for you to keep her anymore, she's my daughter afterall, she'll come back to me and I'll gladly accept her...I'll make up for all the times I wasn't there for her...I'll be a good mother from now on and I won't allow any goddamned son of man hurt my angels anymore, they've suffered a lot...men like you don't deserve them".