FIVE 💞

💚Author💚

She stood transfixed as she stared back at Ji-hoon who focused more on the papers before him.

"Wh..what did you say?" She asked, clenching her fists beside her as she tried calming herself.

He ignored her and she totally lost it.

"I'm talking to you goddamnit! What did you say?" She hit her hand on his desk.

He wasn't startled by her outburst, but simply raised his head to look at her..

"Are you deaf or are you just stupid?". He asked.

She wanted to talk but the question was unexpected and it left her completely speechless with her mouth wide open.

"Stupid....I see..." He murmured as though he got his answer.

"You...you..." She bit on her lower lip to restrain herself from screaming at him.

"I..am...not.. stupid and i..am.. definitely..not...weak". She gritted her teeth.

"But you ARE weak". He said with scorn.

"You don't know me". She muttered with a low-key growl.

"I think I do...if it's not the girl who depends on pills and a little inhaler for her dear life. The pathetic sick daughter of Mr Kim". He scoffed, sizing her up with his eyes.

Her eyes stung badly as she stared at him with burning hatred while she felt tears piling up in her eyes.

"You're just a total jerk!" She yelled at him and turned to leave.

It was so hard fighting back the tears that were already trickling down her face.

"Ji-hoon, do you have the records of..."

Dong Hyun, his cousin walked into the office and asked but was interrupted as Soo Min bumped into him while she was in a hurry to leave the office.

"I'm..so..sorry.." Her voice cracked and she lowered her head, hiding her face which had turned red because of her tears.

"Are you alright?" Dong Hyun asked, concerned.

"I...I..I'm fine". She stuttered and tried to leave.

"Wait..". He grabbed her hand and turned her around to face him.

He sighed deeply when he saw her state, then turned to look at his cousin whose attention was on his desk.

"Here..."

He took out his dark shades and wore her, covering her red, teary eyes.

"You don't want to draw attention to yourself..." He said.

She adjusted the shades and dashed out of the office.

He sighed again, hands in pockets and turned to face his cousin.

"What have you done this time Ji-hoon?".

"What do you want?" Ji-hoon asked without looking up.

"I came for the records but why did you..."

"Here..."

Ji-hoon cut him short, pushing a file towards him.

"Those are the records, you may leave now".

Dong Hyun took the file, scan through it with his eyes and hesitated before leaving the office.

💞Soo-Min 💞

At a restaurant...

"C'mon Soo Minahh, this is not you...you can't let what that jerk said get to you...you're stronger than you think...". Twinkle said, rubbing my shoulder.

Entwined Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें