08

"Sweater weather"

Jennie never woke up in a good mood. Her brow furrowed immediately as her alarm clock rang, followed by several moans and kicks that never led her to anything but resign herself and get out of bed with slow movements, feeling her body too heavy to get up and walk normally.

However, this time it was not so. No, because this time she woke up minutes before her alarm. She wasn't sleepy, she already felt rested enough to be with her eyes open and a little smile slowly drawing on her lips as her mind deepened into her recent memories of the previous day. Of course, she knew who was responsible for her joyful awakening and that growing pain in her stomach from the nerves of imagining what would happen when she met the blonde that day. And, as she had not done in a long time, she laughed and squealed as she put her hands to her mouth and kicked under her sheets.

Yes, she admitted, she felt cute when she thought of Lisa. Her slightly flushed cheeks and her heart beating frantically in her chest confirmed it.

Jennie sighed to calm down, then grabbed her phone from the nightstand and turned off the alarm before it went off. Then she went to WhatsApp and found several messages from different people. But instead of checking them she went straight to her chat with Lisa, smiling at the name she had saved it with. —"Daddy Lili"—. Jennie laughed at their last conversation. It was always fun to play "innocent" pranks on the blonde. Jennie thought about it for a couple of minutes and then, determined, took off the sheets and selected the camera option. She would say good morning as only she knew Lisa would love it.

Me:

Good morning, Daddy!

Jennie smiled at the image of her slender body covered by shorts and a small silk blouse the two in a white color decorated with red hearts, one of her favorite pajamas. Her body was at its sweet spot, and she knew it, so with all the confidence in the world that she would make a mess of Lisa, she sent her message. She let out a happy sigh and then quickly got out of bed, she had to choose what outfit she would wear for the University. It's not like she didn't look good with anything, but that day she felt naughty and had a tremendous desire to see Lisa on the verge of madness.

For her, of course.

Lisa didn't know what was worse, that Jennie sent her that wild image at 7am or that she would be late because Jennie's message had not only awakened her from her sleep but also her little friend. And well, I had to send her to sleep again, and ice water was not an option. Ugh, sometimes I couldn't believe how weak I was to Jennie's charms.

Lisa sighed as she entered the University and saw the clock on her wrist, it was already late. No matter how hard she tried to be on time, she couldn't and now she had to wait until the class was over to go to her other class. Lisa walked to the backyard, she would go to the tree where she always sat with her friends when they had free time.

When she arrived she sat down in the shade provided by the big tree and put her bag aside while she lay down on the grass and closed her eyes, caring very little about getting dirty.

She had never missed a class since she started college, but now there she was; lying on the grass under a tree for being late due to her uncontrollable hormones and a sexual fantasy about Jennie that she had a hard time stopping even when she had already come in her hand with the brunette's name slipping through her lips like thick, sweet honey.

She could almost feel Jennie's soft skin in her hands, she could almost taste it, she could almost feel her hands on it, her memories of the previous afternoon had been so vivid that she had no trouble imagining the majestic heaven that was touching her. She had no trouble imagining Jennie naked beneath her, moaning, feeling so much pleasure as to bring tears to her eyes. Her gorgeous cheeks bathed in tears, her long wet eyelashes, her bright brown orbs gazing at her with half-closed eyelids as her lips parted and let out the sweetest moans Lisa had ever heard had been a trigger not only in her crotch but in her heart. Because as obscene as she was she was also so adorable that Lisa couldn't help but kiss her and wipe her cheeks gently in her fantasy, and then confess her great love for her.