07

"Like u"

She couldn't explain it, she just felt so good. It was as if her body had willingly surrendered to the lust that slowly dragged her into that spiral of pleasure and desire. Desire that controlled her every action and pleasure that made her moan louder and louder as she felt Lisa's finger press her clitoris while Jennie opened her jean panties and pulled Lisa's cock out of its confines.

Leaving in her sight the object of moisture in her blumer and the throbbing in her entrance longing to have it inside her. The tip of her cock was bathed in pre semen, veins protruding, furiously red and as hard, as hard as a rock and as big as Jennie imagined it would be, if not bigger.

Jennie swallowed at the sight of her cock, it looked so delicious to look at, Jennie literally wanted to eat it all. And she did not hold back at the desire, instead, she leaned towards the lap of the blonde leaving her ass in the air.

Lisa groaned as she felt the cold hit her cock, her hand rising under the chestnut dress and tucking under the tiny shorts and blumer, sighing as she felt the warmth of Jennie's vagina, her fingers making their way through her folds until they reached her clitoris and pressing two fingers there, making Jennie moan halfway to taste that sweet that promised to be nothing but delicious and addictive.

For a little she let herself go, for a little she wanted to drop all that facet that she had created herself for her own protection. For a moment she wanted to let herself be carried away by the desires that were unleashed in every touch of the blonde, every time she heard her growl her name with such lust that it made her dizzy.

But no, that was supposed to be just a little fun. It was just to teach Lisa a lesson, so she would know who was really in charge. Even though what she wanted most at that moment was to leave herself at the mercy of Lisa, to bend her to her pleasure and order anything, because Jennie was more than willing to be a good girl just to have her much desired reward.

Jennie shook her head to let go of those thoughts, looked at the cock in front of her eyes and let out a low moan as she felt Lisa's fingers move back and forth in her erect clitoris, her hips moving to the rhythm of the long fingers in her vagina. Her eyes became heavier and heavier and her body weaker, her mind was cloudy, she felt her skin burning under the blonde's hands, and her heartbeat so hard that she stunned.

"No... Nope»

Jennie licked her lips and looked at Lisa's member with determination, she would not let herself be overcome by pleasure. So she brought her hands to the member, it is feeling hot and hard in her hands. Jennie let out a gasp as she felt it tremble in her hands, becoming impossibly bigger. God wanted her, she wanted her now, in her mouth, in her vagina and even in her ass. Her mouth watered just imagining how delicious her essence could be, how wonderful it would be to feel that hot organ in her wet mouth, to feel every vein on her tongue, to make the blonde moan when she brushed it with her teeth.

"Oh.

Lisa lowered her index and middle fingers and stuck two fingers into Jennie, causing her to tilt her ass on her fingers, causing a ladino smile in the blonde who now had a very difficult job in focusing on driving and not hitting anyone.

Lisa felt Jennie squeeze her fingers between its soft walls and then stroked her clitoris with her thumb as she quickly inserted and pulled out her fingers, making the eldest tremble. Then she knew, she was close to coming.

"Don't come until I order you to.

Her voice was so hoarse now, it was heard so low and so sexy. What happened to her usual squeaky voice? Jennie didn't know it, she just knew that it brought her nothing but pleasure and that it didn't help her feel farther and farther and farther from her orgasm.