Chapter 29

Extremely long chapter guys but quite interesting

Savannah's POV

Alex and i have been doing a little secret romance, although Tony knows but I think he doesn't want to say anything.

There has been a few stolen kisses here and there between the both of us, honestly I can't wait for the merger to be done with so he can tell me everything.

I have a feeling it has something to do with when he left to California, our lives now is kind of like when we just got together.

A little secrecy, most of our times are spent in the office as I'm always busy with Rhys at home.

Today's the merger program and since we're hosting it, I left work early to check on the venue and make sure everything is in place and from there I drove home to get dressed.

Alex will come pick me up, I think he plans to let everyone know about us getting back together, if that's even what we are now.

I smile at the thought as I'm getting my make up done, I intend to go light on the make up since my dress is getting all the attention tonight.

I'm putting on a red dress, the back completely bare and the neck a v crossline.
I have a necklace to match a pair of matching earrings which mom gave to me.

Rhys is over at Mom's and I plan on making a stop there first before going for the event.

The event starts in about an hour and I expect Alex to be here any moment from now

The event's gonna feature a lot of important people in the city as the merger will be between five different companies including ours.

I hear my door open and I already know who it is, he hugs me from behind and whispers huskily in my ears "you look beautiful" he starts trailing kisses on my neck.

I try to hide my moan as I turn to look at him, he's putting on a white Tux, it looks so hot on him.
How he manages to take my breath away Everytime is something I can't explain.

"Damn Savannah you look hot" he breathes out as his eyes is locked on my lips

I just smile at him and rearrange his shirt properly, he bends down and capture my lips in a hot kiss, I can feel the urgency in the kiss as his hand snakes around my waist and my hands go up to his hair as I tug at it lightly.

His other hands find it's way to my boobs as he give it a light squeeze making me moan out in pleasure.

He pulls me closer to him and I can feel his member poke my stomach, we break the kiss and catch our breathes.

"Come on, we're gonna be late" he says tucking hair behind my ear as he strokes my cheek lightly.

"Okay but first we'll stop at the mansion, I need to check on Rhys" I say taking my clutch and taking his hands in mine before we both walk out of my room and on our way to the mansion.

_________________________________________

As we both step out of the car, Alex giving me his hands so I can put mine in, the whole entrance is filled with paparazzi taking pictures and asking questions.

This will be the first time they'd be seeing us together in public after a whole year.

Some of them are asking if we took a break from each other, while others are asking if we got married in private, we don't answer we just both walk into the huge hall.

It's filled with men and women all conversing and connecting, we both walk further inside and look for our designated seat and sit down.

My eyes scan the room for Tony, he should be here already since he'd be anchoring the event tonight as the CEO.