Chapter 3

Savannah's POV

It's been a month since Alex and I became official and it's been all shades of beautiful, everyone we know is in support of us being together.

Tho the media almost made a fuss out of us being brother and sister but we held an interview and shed more light to our story ensuring to make everyone understand that although we were once siblings we weren't related by blood.

I kind of moved in with Alex officially too, everything just seems surreal but it's the best experience I've had in a while.

The only issue bothering me right now is the fact that somehow Tony and I just kind of drifted apart.
We weren't really close before but we weren't this distant to each other either.

It's as if one of us did something that just pushed us apart but I don't know why.
We still see at work and at the family house during one of those family dinners mom usually hosts but asides the occasional 'his' and 'hellos' we share we seems to just be on our own from each other.

I've been meaning to talk to Alex about it but it's been skipping my mind a lot.

I'm currently making my way to Alex's cabinet so we could go for lunch together, it has become a habit for both of us to always go together.

I knock and wait for him to answer  before I open the door, although him being my boyfriend I still don't find it right to barge into his office without knocking.

I enter and I'm met with Tony sitting on Alex's couch and Alex sitting on his chair as usual but he's not a handsome mess, just handsome not messy.

"Hey Tee" I greet Tony making my way over to Alex, I give him a quick kiss on his lips "Hey babe"

"Hey Anna" Tony responds without looking up from his phone.

"Hey love, to what do I owe this pleasure"? Alex asks sounding as cocky as possible.

I just rolled my eyes at him "It's lunch break and I thought to invite my boyfriend out to lunch because I know he would forget to eat lunch"

"That's so sweet of you, can you just give me a moment let me quickly wrap this up" he says turning his attention to his computer.

"Tony do you mind joining us for lunch? It's been long we all hung out together" I say trying to get Tony to come with us.

But just like always he shrugs it off and get up

"I actually have a lunch meeting with a client, maybe next time Anna" he says before walking out of the office.

___________________________

The rest of the day pass by in a blur and so does the week and the month, until it's four months later and we don't even realize.

It's been five months Alex and I became and item. Sitting here looking at the big rock on my finger is giving me jitters in my stomach.

Yes he proposed last night, says he can't wait to make me his.
Mom has invited us all over tonight for a family dinner and we intend on telling them the good news.

I'm excited to see what their reaction will be.
It's almost 4 so I quickly go take a shower to start preparing for the dinner, Alex is currently out to get a few things for the house.

Tony and I have drifted apart more than we had in the past few months, tho he doesn't know Alex has popped the big question.

I bet he'll be as thrilled as I was yesterday too, we'll see when we get there tho.

I'm busy trying to get my hair in a messy bun when the door to our room open and Alex walks in, his hands find their way around my waist and he pulls me so my back is pressed against his chest and his head finds its way to the crook of my neck.