Chapter 15

Savannah's POV

"Are you okay" Tony asks me worriedly.

I smile nervously and reply "Yes I'm fine, why do you ask"?

"Nothing just that you keep checking your time like you have somewhere to be, if you do don't let me stop you okay"

"No.... I mean yes, I do have somewhere to be but I need to ask you a favor first and I dunno how you'll take it" I say playing with the Hem of my shirt.

"What is it"? His full attention on me now.

"I uhm... God I don't know how to put this.... I have a doctor's appointment today and I'd like you to come with me, it's my first and I'm kinda nervous" he doesn't say anything which makes me even more on edge "it's okay if you don't wanna come with me" I rush out trying to sound okay.

His face breaks into a sweet smile and he says "Of course I'd love to come with you, I wouldn't miss it for anything, I'm coming let me change into something else and then we can go"

He goes upstairs and I'm left to ponder on how things have changed in the past days but more than the change I'm grateful I settled things with Tony.

I'm not fully over Alex, but I'm happy I'm trying to be okay for my baby, he/she deserves the best upbringing and all the love I can give.

Even though I grew up with The Walkers and the love and treat me like theirs, I still wonder what it would have been like if I grew up with my biological parents instead.

"Hey come one let's go, we're taking my car so drop your keys on the table" When did he get down? I guess I was in a world of my own to not have seen him come down from the stairs.

I get up and drop my keys on the table, while Tony leads the way outside and to his car.

_____________________________________

We're currently in the hospital and the doctor has given me a run down of how the whole procedure will go.

I'm lying on the bed with my shirt raised up a bit to expose my stomach

"I'm gonna rub the gel now, it's gonna be a bit cold but it's perfectly normal" he says re-asurring me.

I nod indicating I was okay with him going ahead.
He gently rubs the gel and I flinch a bit due to how cold it is on my skin.

"Are you okay"? Tony asks with concern

"Yes I'm fine, it's just a bit cold" I laugh nervously.

"Okay there's your child, he/she doesn't look like much, its hard to tell because you're just in your first month and some weeks" I look over to the where the doctor is pointing at on the screen and truly I don't even understand what I'm seeing but the doctor's voice again interrupts my thoughts.

"The heartbeat is normal" he says putting the stethoscope to my ears and I hear it, the most adorable sounds I've ever heard in my life.

My child's heartbeat, I cover my mouth with my hands to contain the tiny cry in my throat, I can feel the tears rolling down my face and I quickly wipe it off.

Suddenly the memory of me trying to kill myself a few days ago pops up in my brain and it makes me feel even worse, I don't know when Tony moves from the doorway and stand beside me hugging me.

The doctor hands me a tissue to clean up the gel and he leaves the room.

"It's okay Anna" Tony says his chin resting on my head.

"Tony I almost...." The words get struck in my throat as I'm trying to swallow the lump of emotions back

"Hey it's okay, we've moved past that now" he let's go off me and tilt my chin up so I'm looking at him "positive thoughts only okay"