Chapter 16

Savannah's POV

*Flashback*

It was my first day working at the Walker tower and we decided to celebrate it at a club, I joined last a year after Tony and Alex joined.

We're currently sitting down at the bar and ordering shots, but trust Alex and Tony to always goof around.

"What about the blonde one, she looks like your type of girl" Alex says gesturing a blonde girl currently grinding her hips on another guy.

Tony just laughs and shakes his head in a no

"What about you savvy, no"? He asks raising his brow.

"Disgusting Alex, I don't swing that way and you know it" I scrunch my nose a bit.

"Who knows, you might love a little pussy, since I've never seen you with a guy before" he questions

I roll my eyes at him but I don't say anything, I just go back to downing my alcohol.

I hear whistle beside me and I know it's Alex, he's probably seen something or should I say someone.

I follow his line of sight and I'm met with a beautiful brunette with smooth legs and perfect shape, she looks like those ladies used in magazine covers.

He skin flawless and her short gown is barely covering her thighs, it hugs her curves perfectly well making sure to give all the guys something to imagine.

"I'd totally tap that, damn" Alex says downing his shot.

He quickly gets up and we both know where he's going.

"Wish me luck guys, I just might get laid tonight" he winks at me and makes his way over to her.

Withing minutes he already has her smiling at whatever he was saying, for some odd reason I was uncomfortable with seeing him talking to another girl and even making her smile.

I mean I know I have a crush on him and all but I never thought it'll hurt this way to see him flirt with other girls.

I look back to where they both were standing before and they're not there anymore, making the hurt much more than before.

He probably took her home.
I look over to Tony and he's drunk too but not too drunk.

"Come on Tony, I wanna go home" I say getting up not sure if he heard me but he pulls out his wallet and pay for the drinks before we both head out.

I wish Alex will just see that I like him, he's supposed to be my brother but I can't help the attraction between us.

*End of Flashback*

I'm currently sitting in my living room with Tony and we're watching The proposal.

It's been four months since Alex left and it's been five months I've been pregnant.

I'm beginning to show so two weeks ago, Tony asked me to stop going to work.

Although I still work but mostly from home, even the meeting I zoom it with them.

We don't want rumors to spread that was why.
Tony has been supportive and so has Mom and Dad.

Samuel comes home once in a while to see us.
Tony basically lives at my place now.

Although he goes home sometimes but his stuff are scattered all over my house more than usual.

True to his words, things aren't awkward, sometimes I even forget that this is someone that has feelings for me.
He acts normal around me and he still treats me like his little sister, which I'm grateful for.