She was finally getting married.

She would finally be called Mrs. Stranger. 

She would finally be leaving behind the home she was living since past 10 years.

She felt a soft hand wiping away her tears gently, which unknowingly fell. The banter in the background faded as all her brothers started to feel sappy themselves.

Soon, the silent room got filled with sniffles as the siblings started to weep. The group quickly gathered in a group hug as all of them cried in each other's embrace.

Minnie was startled looking at the scene in front of her as she entered the room with Y/n's mother, Y/n's brothers' wives, Y/n's father and Jong-Suk. The new comers shared a sad look. But weddings are supposed to a bash right?

Minnie: Guys, stop with this crying session and cheer up. Our bubbly Y/n's wedding should look like her. Bubbly and full of life. Now rally up and smile.

She said breaking the tense atmosphere as the siblings finally separated, wiped their tears and snot with each other's dresses making the room fill with noises yet again, this time with that of disgust and complains.

Jin: Tae.. stop wiping your nose with my suit.

Joon: Jimin, don't rub your tears stained face with my suit.

Yoongi: YAH YAH YAH!! Jungkook I'll kill you. I want to look good for my sister's wedding. Don't ruin my outfit.

Minnie stealthily passed through the uproaring crowd and made her way towards Y/n who was busy giving final touch ups to her look. She back-hugged her best buddy and whispered.

Minnie: Be careful bubs, your groom is gonna make all the girls swoon over him today.

Y/n: You met him already?

Y/n asked, surprised.

Minnie: Nah.. but our secret agent planted their has sent me a picture of him.

Y/n: Really, show me.. 

Minnie: How so simply? *chuckles* Have patience sweetheart. You are gonna meet him soon. You are gonna be his soon.

She said playfully making Y/n blush. She elbowed her lightly in her stomach making Minnie clutch the area as she exaggerated.

Minnie: Oof.. I think I need to be hospitalized. Look at this girl carefully. She is the one, who wounded her best friend on her wedding day.

She said as a news reported reading news making Y/n laugh heartily.

Y/m/n: My baby.. you look so beautiful, my child.

Her mother wiped the corner of her eyes which had tears threatening to fall any second. Y/n quickly passed her a tissue and said in a playfully stern voice.

Y/n: Don't you dare cry Mrs. Kim. I want my mother to look her best today. Don't you dare let your tears ruin your perfectly done makeup.

Mr. Kim: My Y/nie.. has grown up now. She is going to get married. I finally got to see my daughter in a white dress. You look like an angel my child. You look like an angel.

He said with a heavy voice making Y/n's eyes water again but her sisters in-law were quick to interrupt as to not let her ruin her mood.