🌻27🌻

I said as I turned my chair around and focused back on my studies.

Not long after my phone started ringing.

"Why is no one letting me study?"

I was about to cut the call but stopped right away looking at caller I.D.

I picked the call up after a few rings.

Y/n: How did you get free so early?

I asked surprised.

Karan: It's break time now. So.. what made your highness call this servant?

I smiled at his compliments which are always out of world. Initially I found them really weird, as if he was mocking me. But later I understood he actually used to compliment me..

Y/n: Your highness needs Young Mi's phone number.

I said with authority.

Karan: Can I ask why?

Y/n: No.

Karan: *sigh* Fine.. I'll forward it to you.

Y/n: When?

Karan: In a few.

Y/n: I need the notification on my phone in 10 minutes.

I said in a fake-stern tone.

Karan: As you wish my lord, this servant is always at your service.

I laughed..

Y/n: *laughs* Okay.. okay.. call you later bye..

With that I hung up the call and went back to studies. My phone dinged the next minute and it was Young Mi's number. I quickly forwarded it to TaeTae who spammed my inbox with lots of hearts and thankyou-s.

Time Skip- Few Days Later

It has been a few days since my life has started to get back on track. Finally God decided to show some mercy on me. 

Though I still don't remember what the heck happened after I went away from the party. Neither did I ask anything from Karan to save my left-over esteem. I know how weird can I be while drunk..

Everything was casual. Mom was less partial and tried to make up for her past behavior. Though I was still hurt and let me tell you I am someone who keeps grudges for long, but still she is my mom. I can't be upset with the her for too long, right. So, I slowly let go of this.

JK and Minnie and Tae and Young Mi became close. Like.. they started opening to each other slowly. Tae and Young Mi often went out enjoying their time. JK and Minnie used to stick to each other everytime they were in same room bickering or fighting.

*Sighs* Well, Mr. Stranger is busy with some important mission so we barely meet.. but we talk to each other via texts. Mostly pulling each other's legs.