✨34✨

^Above Picture is edited by me🤭^

_________________________________________

Y/n P.O.V

Dong-hyun: One week. You have exactly one week, bring the drive to me and save them or else..

It's been 6 days, since Ryan threatened me to bring the information to him. 

At this point, I don't even know what to do?

It's too late to tell my brothers about him and his sick plans. They would be so disappointed in me. And why wouldn't they be? They gave me love, care, affection, a family and everything I ever prayed for. And what do I give them in return? Betrayal!!

Perhaps, he was right. I don't deserve love.

Not obliging him would mean pushing one of my brothers or Karan into danger. But leaking out my brother's hard work would mean me stooping lowest in my life.

"What am I going to do?"

Time Skip

Currently I am getting ready for the college. I only have a day left to do something.

*knock knock*

JK: Y/nie.. are you done? Jin hyung is calling for breakfast. 

Y/n: Yeah!! Just a sec.

JK: Come fast.

Humming in response, I quickly brush my hair and move towards the dining room carrying my bag.

Hobi: Good morning sunshine..

He beamed brightly, brighter than sun's rays.

Y/n: Morning hope..

Hobi: You know Jin hyung cooked your favorite D/N. 

I smiled at him.

Jin: Y/nie.. did you sleep well?

I nodded with slight smile.

Jin: Are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah!! Just a bit sleepy.

Tae: Wah!! She feels sleepy now. You remember, how she couldn't sleep without medicines earlier.

Jimin: Who can forget that? Those doses were so strong that she wouldn't wake up even if I push her off the bed.

Everyone laughed remembering my tantrums.

JK: Only Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung were spared from her wrath.

Yoongi: That's cause I am her favorite.