💜41💜

Epilogue 2: The Wedding

A Few Years Later

Y/n sighed for the nth time looking at the bunch of jokers, also known as, her brothers who were busy pacing back and forth in her room like a trail of baby ducklings following their mama duckling.

Mama duckling being Jin of course.

Y/n: Why are you guys so nervous?

She questioned having had enough of their tantrums.

JK: Because it's your wedding.

Y/n: Exactly. It's my wedding. I should be the one doing whatever you guys are doing. 

She said with a look of disbelief on her face.

Jimin: We know. But since the bride to be seems to chill and laid back, we thought of filling the gap. Just so, you know, it seems like someone is getting is married.

He taunted sarcastically making Yoongi smack the back of his head. He let a dramatic wail of pain which only made the pissed off human incarnation of kitten repeat his action.

Yoongi: Shut up. I know she is nervous. It's just she is too nervous to show that she is nervous. That's why she is hiding her nervousness by showing that she is not nervous.

Jin: What the hell are you blabbering now?

Jin asked, his voice laced with incredulity.

Joon: Exactly hyung. Stop blabbering. Don't snatch Jin hyung's job.

He sassed making Jin look at him with the expression 'welcome-to-my-another-rap-session'.

Jin: What do you mean by he is has snatched my job, Mr. Kim Namjoon? What do you want to say? That its my job to blabber? Do I blabber? What made you blabber the nonsense that I blabber, huh? Have you hit your head somewhere that's making you blabber against my blabber. No leave all the blabbering, first tell me. WHEN DO I BLABBER????

Y/n tightly kept her hands on her ears afraid all this blabbering would make her ears bleed. After all she didn't want her white dress to be painted red, that too on her wedding day. 

Oh how she anticipated Karan's dreamy look. How she wondered how Karan would feel looking at her walking down the aisle. How would-

Hobi: He would feel astonished looking at our precious sister walking down the aisle like the queen she is, looking like an angel that she is.

The sincerity in his eyes made Y/n's eyes water as the reality that she is going to be married in a few hours started to set in.