Chapter 8: Past Familiar People

Start from the beginning

Merchant: Ah....Traveler...I Got some New Stuff For Ya.

Y/N would Walk towards Him as Both of them Would enter a Alleyway.

Merchant: How have Ya Been Traveler....It has been a Long Time since We Chatted.

Y/N: After These Relics I Gotten from You, I Didn't really need a whole Lot.

Merchant: Heheheheh Thank You. It was Good stuff, Traveler.

Y/N Nods.

Merchant: Got a Rare things On Sale, Traveler.

Y/N: Show Me the Stuff Then.

Merchant Would Open His Coat which Revealed Multiple things However they And More Appeared on the Table that Came out of Now-where.

Merchant. He is a Unknown Being to Y/N, Anything Relating to him seem to be a Lost History Or if he had a history in the first place However, Y/N Trusted The Merchant when he says he has some "Rare" Things On Sale. The Information of things He has is completely Unknown to anything Y/N knew that would be in this world or follow its own law in Extremely few Cases such as these Demon Relics that allow him to form a pack with Demons from another Existence He Believes and the Information that He got from the 4 Demons.

Y/N: Explain the Green Herbs.

The Merchant explains how The Green Herb Will heal a bit of your Health however If you used 3 Green Herbs and put them in a tube Mashed Up and place on the wound then it will completely Heal as if nothing ever Happen, Better Yet. I will also put back Limbs that was Cut off....However It must be done before the Wound Closes up or else Say "Bye Bye" To the limb for good.

Y/N: I See.....What Are Those Things?

Y/N Was Looking at These Paper things which was Different Color as The Merchant explains that those are called Charms. Yellow for Legendary, Pink For Epic, Blue for Rare and White for Common. 

Merchant: Theses' are Strong and Powerful Stuff Ya Hear, But these wont work on Your Book Ya See.

Y/N after paying attention to Merchant Explanation of them of how they can be used on a weapon but Y/N had another Question which surprised the Merchant.

Y/N: Can they Be Used on the Body Instead?

Merchant: That I don't know, Only fools would attempt such a thing but Your The Fool I believe they would.

Y/N Nods as he Pays The Merchant with Multiple Gemstones and Pure Dust Crystals that he was Interested In. Y/N would then grab the paper and place it on his Chest to which The Merchant would Activate as There was smoke coming off it as a sudden Burn Sensation would Feel as If it was Burning a Hole though Y/N Chest but Y/N was able to Endure the Pain and would now be completely working as the Charm Paper is sealed within him. Aura however, Didn't work since these paper seem to By Pass the Protection Barrier and Carve itself into the Soul. Y/N would Endure the same pain 2x for all 3 Charms to Be carved into his Soul he can Benefits the Status of which the Charms will Give.

Y/N now Has the Ashley Graham Charm which is +50% health recovery for green herbs.

His 2nd Charm is Illuminados Emblem which is an +20% melee critical hit rate.

Y/N Final Charm is Striker which is a +8% running speed.

The Pain was worth it as He can feel a bit of Difference but Need to be tested Later on.

Merchant: Anything Else for your Pickings Traveler?

Y/N: I'll Get 6 Green Herbs.

Y/N Pay the Merchant and Say He has to go now.