Chapter 2: The Timeskip

After the Grimm Invasion, Nora and Y/N would Venture out North, Y/N Offers to Train Nora so she will be able to defend herself to which Nora agrees with a smile. They stopped by a village that was quite Far Away and a Blacksmith allowed them to build a normal Large Maul to which was Free as the Blacksmith was worried about those kids and decided to help them. For the past 2 years, Nora would of gotten a much better hammer that could transform into a Revolver Grenade Launcher to which made Nora Extremely Happy to get And Y/N Also grained a Extreme High Control of the Books and the spell to which he still Believes to be connected to his Semblance. 

Y/N Trained Nora to the point where Nora could easily beat Most Grimm as Well as survive in the forest and basic Understanding of the world and common sense. Is this because He told Nora that he plans on Leaving so he can do a long Investigation of a theory he had and sadly will have to leave Nora in the time he will be gone. This caused a instant Reaction of Nora Crying and hugging Y/N saying "Did I Hurt You Somehow?! IM SORRY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!" But after a very long time, He manage to convince Nora to which till the point of his Departure with Nora, she will spend all her time With Y/N.

With that 3 Years has passed after Y/N Leaving Nora so he can do his own thing for awhile and Learn as much as he can. Y/N has learnt and seen many things that would never be believed unless they saw it with their own eyes. 

During his 3 years Departure, Y/N came across many Grimm and Bandits of many sorts, On one time he entered a bandit camp and ended Beating up every Bandit there besides 1 who was the leader but they talked it out and Y/N Left with some information and headed up West To go to Vacou but stopped by Vale and pick up extra Equipment for the Journey in the sand such as a hoodie and a mask and then on his path to Vacou where to say the least wasn't the best Area. He has seen tons of bad people that he would admittedly admit that he hates to which caused a bit of fights but instantly stopped after Y/N using shadow hands and restrained them and squeezing them till they Pass out or just Throw them away. It Then Became Night When He met The Headmaster of Shade and The Head master did asked Y/N to join his Academy but rejects him much to the Head master Disappointment and ask why he is here, But Y/N only says for Business and leave without giving him any more information and Y/N would wonder The Desert till he hears a Ruckus Near the area he was exploring.

Y/N: Hm? 

Y/N Would walk towards the noise, He Travels over a Few Sand dunes and kill some Scorpion Grimm as Well Vultures Grimm till he looks down to where he see around 15 People Surrounding a Old House and had a extra 10 people in the hills with Snipers and long ranged gun pointing towards the house that was camouflaged to the sand which was a smart way to avoid Attention from any people or creatures walking pass. 

????: HEY! MAIDEN! YEAH I KNOW YOUR IN THERE! COME OUT OR WE WILL BLOW YOU AND THIS HOUSE UP! HAHAHA!

???? 2: Hey! We cant! If we do then She'll have us all by our Necks and Kill Us!

????: THEN SHUT UP THEN! WE DONT NEED HER HELP! WE CAPTURE THE MAIDEN AND GIVE IT TO HER AS SHE WILL GIVE GRIMM POTECTION TO US! 

???? 3 : YEAH!

???? 4: WOO HOOO!

???? 5: WE DESERVE IT TOO!

????: NOW MAIDEN, COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP AND GIVE UP!

Y/N who hears this clearly know this is bad news and those who are surrounding this house are bad people and he would also have a clear look in the tinted mirrors and he saw a Old Lady who seem to be sitting on a chair. Deciding that it would be best to Investigate This Situation. Y/N uses his Grimoire and sink into the shadow and appears in the house. 

Y/N: Hello there.