Knocking in the door it revealed ruby who gawned in shock not expecting you here. She jumps into your arms holding you tightly afraid if she let's go you'd disappear.

Ruby: I thought you were meant to be in atlas?

Me: I was but I'm here, do you not want me here?

Ruby: I want you here.

You two hold each other as you give ruby a forehead kiss, ruby lifts her head off of you to look into your eyes.

Ruby: can I kiss you?

Nodding your head you two meet halfway kissing each other.

Winter

You had finished watching team rwby and jnr doing some training walking around you get to an area looking over atlas and mantle, winter finds you and leans against the railing holding your hand.

Winter: are you doing ok?

Me: they're growing up before my eyes.

Winter seems to understand what you mean and squeezes your hand tighter as you squeeze back giving her a soft smile then back to the scenery. Winter goes to kiss your cheek but you move your head to talk to her only to find her lips on yours.

Shocked at first you than close your eyes and cup winters face.

Glynda

It was before you left for your mission after having the heart felt hug. Rubbing your thumb over glynda's cheek you give Glynda a kiss which conveys the promise of coming back and the promise to stay safe.

Me: I'll be back, I promise.

Glynda gives you a quick peck and holds onto your hand.

Glynda: you better.

Pyrrha

When pyrrha woke up after the dance she remembered what she said to you and what you said in return she shot up from the bed then get's changed and ran out of the dorm to find you.

She finds you on the roof top writing in your book while watching the sun shining over beacon. You hear pyrrha come through the door standing up pyrrha immediately kisses you while the sun shines on the both of you.

Nora

It was the village and on the airship towards Mistral, Nora and Ren are still processing over the fact they killed the nuckeleve that destroyed their village taking a seat next to Nora after Ren had gotten up to let you sit next to Nora.

Me: you're very brave Nora.

Nora: really?

Me: yeah.

You brush some of Nora's hair out of the way giving nora a kiss on the cheek, Nora looks at you with affection flowing through her eyes as then glances down seemingly embarassed.

Nora: could you give me a kiss on the lips?

Me: sure.

You bring Nora close to you bringing your lips together.

Raven

It was after the whole ordeal when raven admitted to having feelings for you, raven didn't know what to do so she just hugged you hoping that would help, you hands are clinging to the front of her shirt as you lift your head and stared into Raven's eyes with your ears flicking.

Me: can I kiss you?

Not knowing what to say raven just nods her head and leans in as the two of you kiss, after the kiss you lean your head on Raven again smiling and giggling like a school girl with your ears twitching under Raven's nose.

Raven: your ears are going to make me sneeze.

Me: good.

Emerald

It was before you left for haven, you had a feeling something was going to go bad or wrong so you have her a kiss incase if this was going to be a goodbye.

Emerald: what was that for?

Me: just because.

Emerald: you're an idiot.

Emerald ended up giving you another kiss.

Cinder

It was straight after the confession since cinder could kiss you all she wants, she pulled you in by your waist and kissed you so passionately that you lost your breath when she released you.

Me: wow.

Cinder: there will be more of that later.

Neo

It was during the fall of beacon you were on the air ship when it crashed when neo couldn't find you she got devestated even more after she knew Roman wasn't coming back. Neo heard footsteps behind her and got her umbrella ready but almost dropped it when she saw you.

Me: neo.

That's all neo had to hear to know it wasn't a hallucination, you saw the hat as neo got into you arms and held her tighter. Neo puts a hand on your cheek and gives you a kiss as silent tears ran down both your faces.

Illa

You were going out on a mission all by yourself so you gave it to illa on your way out, you did it subconsciously since something didn't feel right about this mission.

Me: see you when I get back illa.

Illa just waved as she just hid herself in her hands as she was a pink colour.

Penny

You did it after confessing, it felt nice to have penny's lips on yours and even better that she was in your arms.

Me: I already lost you once I don't want to lose you again.

Penny: I will try my best girlfriend y/n.

Robyn

After two of you confessed there was a heat between the two of you and one look at each other you both knew what you wanted.

Me: can I kis-

Robyn: yes

You wasted no time and smashed your lips against hers until you two were making out in the alley way like a bunch of horny teenagers.

Salem

When the gods decided to kill everyone after you were reborn a long with everyone else including the man and your kids, you brought your kids with you to see her, she changed and you noticed ozma had changed as well.

Then all hell broke loose, you don't remember what happened but you remember getting submerged in a liquid and your kids running back home. When you woke up you see Salem looking guilty then hands you a piece of cloth.

Me: what happened?

Salem told you what happened and how all her daughters died along with one of yours and how she saved you making you like her.

Salem: I like you, ozma changed and I thought about you all the time and-

You cut Salem off by kissing her, you were thankful your kids weren't around since this wasn't a kiss you wanted them to see.

Willow

It was the first time you had brought Willow back to one of your hotels it was the hotel in atlas when you walked in holding willows hand you pointed at the receptionist.

Me: hold all my appointments and if anyone tries to bother me deal with them.

You had brought Willow to your private suite letting her look around after she looked around you wrapped you arms around her from behind and kissed her neck then you turned her around in your arms and kissed her softly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace out.