realising feelings

Blake

It was an oh shit moment for Blake when she realised she liked you in a romantic way, it was when yang told her to go to the dance in the classroom and you were sitting next to her when yang left.

Me: urgh dances I hate them, well it'll be better if you're there and the others.

Blake: really?

Me: yeah living in the fancy part of atlas means I had to attend a lot of parties and dance with awful people.

Blake: that does make sense.

Me: hey since I bet you are going but with sun. save me a dance yeah? I think you'll make me like dances more.

It was at the moment when Blake realised she liked you but didn't know if it was romantic or platonic, you hated dances but you wanted to go to just have a dance with her.

Blake: and what makes you think I'll go to dance?

You just laugh and pat her shoulder as you get off the desk.

Me: Blake I've been by your side long enough to know what's going on in your brain.

It was at this moment that Blake went oh shit I like you romantically since you know her better than anyone well besides yang, you helped her with her white fang problem.

Yang

When you saw velvet in the crowd you immediately let go of yangs hand, growing a happy and excited face and run straight to velvet and jump into her arms.

Me: velvet you're ok!

Yang just watches on with a loving smile on her face happy that you're happy knowing that your sister is safe, Blake walks next to yang glancing at her then to you then back again.

Blake: you like her.

Yang: what makes you say that?

Blake just looks at yang blankly then punches her shoulder lightly.

Blake: I can tell by the way you look at her.

Yang turns her head to look at Blake with a confused look with an eyebrow raised.

Yang: I look at you the same way.

Blake facepalms just sighing at her.

Blake: you don't, when you look at y/n you have this spark in your eye you don't have it when you talk to me, Weiss or ruby but you have it when you look at her, you stare at her and you tend to talk about her a lot.

Yang goes back to looking at you thinking about Blake's words, she thinks of all the times you two hung out then tell her team about the hang out, the times she's heard you laugh which makes her stare. Yang stares to grow a smile again.

Blake: you're thinking about her aren't you?

Blake already knows the answer so she has a somewhat smug look.

Yang: yeah I am and you're right Blake I do like her.

Weiss

Weiss already knew she liked you but she doesn't want to admit she likes you. Weiss always enjoys it when you just sit with her and listen to when she talks then offering her advice afterwards and you treat her like a normal person.

Weiss: where is she?

The person Weiss is looking for is you, she looks around for a moment then finds you eating an apple with cardin's team knocked out not fat away from you.

Weiss: there you are y/n, I've been looking all over for you.

Me: glad you missed me princess.

Weiss: I did not I just wanted to ask you for help.