XXII. NO BOXY SMILE....

Start from the beginning

+*+*+*+*

Y/N's POV –

It was halfway into the class when someone interrupted, "May I come in, ma'am?". It sounded oddly familiar. I winched my eyes up only for them to collide with my muscle bunny's bambi ones.

"Class, he is the new transferee. I just told you guys about. Welcome! Dear?" Ms. Sooha squinted her eyes in question.

 Sooha squinted her eyes in question

"Jungkook." Jungkook responded.

"Jungkook. I hope you have a great semester. You may go and sit beside..." she intoned looking around the class finally settling at "Y/N."

AUTHOR'S POV –

He positioned himself in the vacant seat adjacent to hers. "How are you here? Why didn't you tell me you are coming to my school? When I transferred here, you said you couldn't transfer so how now? Tell me, tell me, tell meeeeeee. The suspense is already making me dizzy." She whisper-squealed.

"Calm your horses down, lady. Gosh, let me at least breathe first." She just puffed her cheeks, looking dissatisfied extracting no answer outta him.

" She just puffed her cheeks, looking dissatisfied extracting no answer outta him

"O-KAY." He said ultimately answering. "I wanted to surprise you this morning, so I tried to ring you up, but you didn't answer a single call of mine and at last you switched off you cell phone. I wanted us to walk together to school but when I arrived at your place, you weren't there."

"Yeah about that -" She said scratching the back of her neck

"Actually. I had woken up super early in all glories of Mr. 'I don't know how to stop calling.' And before you say you were doing it for me, I'll just defend myself saying 'I didn't know it then'. So, yeah, because I had woken up quite early. I visited the park before advancing towards our school." She continued "No more cribbing now. I am so elated to see you he~"

"Y/N and Jungkook, please keep it down, will you." Ms. Sooha verbalized.

They shut up instantly. The class went on for sometime when Y/N was again hit with Tae's status quo. The uneasiness and apprehension crawling up on her yet again. Her gaze meandered around the class only to come across a Taehyung already staring at her. His eyes holding emotions which she couldn't pinpoint at the moment. His gaze held power but also a perishing demeanour. Confusing yet crystal clear.

 Confusing yet crystal clear

+*+*+*

After class

She literally threw all the stuff in her bag and dashed out of the class behind Taehyung. His long legs do serve him some good purpose. In not less than a minute, he was at the end of the hallway. She sprinted to reach him. Huffing and puffing, she barely pushed the words out, "Tae, I wanna talk."

+*+*+*

Hey lovelies (●'◡'●), 

I hope you like this chapter. Lots and lots of secrets to be revealed up ahead. Stay tuned. Do let me know what you think about the chapter? are you liking how the story is proceeding? Eagerly waiting for all of your responses. 

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked. wattpad.

BORAHAEYO 💜.