Chapter 7: Jaune Ending Of His Start.

Start from the beginning

Ruby: Wow....You can control Poles.

Weiss: No You Dunce, It Means that she has control over Magnetism.

Ruby: Magnets are cool To- Wait.... Is That Y/N?

They would look Pass where jaune was and In the Distant had a small black Figure appearing from the Shadowing Barely Showing.

Weiss: Y/N Was Watching this whole time?

Pyrrha: Seem so....

Pyrrha Turns and walks off.

Weiss: Wait, where are you going?

Ruby: Yeah. We Gotta tell them what happen.

Pyrrha: We could or Perhaps we can keep this as our little Secret. 

Jaune helps Cardin up as Cardin Compliments Jaune on how Strong He Is, But Jaune decided it was now he tells Cardin and grew a back bone and said.

Jaune: Don't ever mess with me, My Team and Friends Ever. Again. Got it. 

Jaune walks off and regroups with the others which was worried about what happen as Cardin stayed quiet and walked into the ship and Jaune Saying he will explain it Later. Which was True since Later That Afternoon, Jaune explained to Everyone that He faked his Transcripts to enter Beacon and explained why he was With Cardin for the pass Few days by Cardin Threatening Jaune to Work with him and he wouldn't Tell The teachers and get him kicked out.

Everyone was Quite Accepting it and said that they were Glad, Jaune isn't hang out with Cardin and his Goons Anymore....However..... Y/N Never said anything of the whole dilemma which Caused Confusion of the mass.

Pyrrha: Ah....Y/N?

Y/N: Jaune....

Jaune: Y-Yes.....

Y/N: Even If Everyone Accepted And Respected You

Y/N: Even If Everyone Accepted And Respected You...... I Never Will.

This Shocked Everyone to hear it.

Yang: What The Hell Dude!

Blake: I get why your mad But Even So, That's Not Cool.

Nora: Y/N.....?

Jaune: Guys....Guys....He Is Right....I Did Put you all in danger Especially my....own Team....

own Team