eleven

YOUR POV

"Eat!" Camila said holding up a spoon brimmed with soup.

I sighed out feeling so exhausted from rehab and mental instability that I didn't even feel like eating, "Please stop. I don't want it."

Camila sighed out, "Babe, please. You've been doing so much better with your memory and rehab work. You need some
food. You haven't ate all day."

"Camila, please. I don't want it. I'm not hungry. I feel so gross and useless in this bed all the time. Food only makes it worse."

Dinah looked back from the TV, "Can you two hush? Channing Tatum just took his shirt off and is now dancing to Pony so I need silence."

"What? So you can get turned on in a hospital? That's kinda weird, Dinah." I replied with a smile.

Normani nodded, "She's kinda right. People have probably died in this room."

"I almost did."

All five of the girls looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is it too soon for jokes?" I laughed making them relax a little but turn away with a tense vibe.

I've grown to remember much more of my past. There are still a few hazy things but when I'm reminded of all of it, it comes back vividly.

I heard heels click into the room and when the lady passed the curtain, Camila dropped the spoon.

The tall girl was about 18, wearing a white cropped
Chanel shirt and blue denim skinny jeans. She looked familiar but I wasn't sure who she was.

Her face relaxed from the distressed one she had only milliseconds ago, "Oh my God, Y/N. No one even told me you were in a wreck until I ran into Jasmine at Shawn's house."

"Who are you?" I asked honestly.

She looked over at Lauren and Camila and put her hands on her hips, "You finally did it didn't you? You brainwashed her. I knew this would happen eventually." She got close
and looked into my eyes, "Sweetie, if you're being held here against your will blink twice."

Lauren got up in between the girl and I to make the stranger backed up on her heels, "What the hell are you doing here Lacy?"

"My best friend was in a car accident. Why wouldn't I be here? I would've been here sooner but no one called to tell me."

"That's because we don't want you around her." Lauren angrily replied while clutching the bed rail.

"Excuse me." I broke into the conversation making everyone's attention turn towards me. "I have amnesia, I'm not mute. Let me speak for myself, Laur."

"Amnesia?!" The girl now known as Lacy screeched, "God. No wonder you didn't call. I mean, I knew we didn't end up on the right foot the last time we saw each other but I didn't think it'd take this long for me to find out you were hurt."

Lauren cleared her throat, "Um, princess?" She mocked, "Get the fuck outta here."

Lacy put her hands on her hips, "I'm not leaving."

Lo gave Dinah and Normani a glare and they both got up, "Then we will have no trouble making you leave." She huskily explained.

Lacy sighed out and started harshly at Lauren, "Fine but I'll be back." She gave me a glance and smile before turning on her heels and walking out of the room.

I gripped Lauren's hand to make her give me all of her attention, "What the fuck was that shit?"

"She's no good, babe. Trust me." Lauren told me.

"How would I know? I don't even remember her."

"It's good that you dont." Lauren explained.

"Whatever." I groaned grabbing the extra pillow by my head and shoving it over my face.

Camila grabbed it and held onto it, "Stop suffocating yourself and eat."

"If I could move my arms I'd throw that soup on you." I replied angrily.

"Well you can't. So do what I say before I put you on a feeding tube." She threatened.

"Fuck you."

"Not today, babe. But soon." She replied with a smile while holding up the spoon.

I've noticed that each time I tell them to 'fuck off', they reply with a witty and sexual remark. No wonder I fell for these girls. They're the whole package.

I took a bite of the gross cafeteria food and swallowed it down.

--

"Great news!" Camila said running into my room with the rest of the girls shortly following in behind her.

"You got me a puppy? New arms that are bionic? Nicki Minaj agreed to Twerk for me? No, no wait. I got it. Jennifer Lopez bought me Ciroc to celebrate my coming out." I told her mockingly.

"What the fuck goes on in your head?" Lauren laughed plopping down in her usual seat.

"No, no. You get to come home. I mean, you'll have to come back for rehab but at least you get to be a little normal in a familiar place. The doctor said that being home could be the missing piece to the puzzle of the amnesia." Camila told me in a happy voice.

"Come home with y'all?" I asked still unsure.

Sure, I remember a lot of things between us now but there are parts that's are blurry and I think they're that way for a reason. But it scares me.

Moving into a house with five girls is kind of nerve racking.

Lauren nodded and grabbed my hand to caress her thumb over the top, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." I tried to sound believable but you could tell Lauren heard my fear.

Camila didn't notice it but she continued with a smile on her face, "I'll go get your release papers. Lauren, will you put all of her stuff into her duffle over there?"

Lauren nodded and got up to grab a few shirts they packed me a week or two ago.

"You'll be okay, babe." Lauren said, keeping her attention to the bag in front of her.

"Why do you say that?"

She grabbed a crew neck and folded it up while smiling at me, "Cause I know you're a little nervous. Trust me. You'll be okay."

"Promise?" I asked feeling a sharp pain go up my spine which has happened a lot recently but I've tried to not make a big deal about it.

Lauren heard my voice stress a little and walked over, "I promise." She leaned in and kissed me softly.

--

A/N:

OK OK OK OK THESE ARE 2 VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW AS READERS, WHOM I LOVE.

ONE IS:

THIS BOOK WILL GET VERY TWISTED VERY SOON. TRUST ME, I KNOW WHAT IM DOING. BUT YOU GUYS WILL BE GOING CRAZY. I JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU ALL A HEADS UP.

THE SECOND THING IS:

I WANT YOU ALL TO GO READ 'ALL THAT MATTERS' BY swellsxoxo. IN THAT BOOK, YOU ARE DATING ALL OF THE GIRLS AT ONCE. IT IS SUCH A FUCKING TRIP Y'ALL. I READ IT ORIGINALLY ON 5HFANFICTION AND WAITED EVERY DAY FOR IT TO UPDATE. IT IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I STARTED WRITING /YOU FICS AND I TAKE NOTHING BUT UTTER PRIDE IN SUPPORTING IT. GO CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE A LOVELY MESSAGE. YOU WONT REGRET IT

OK IM GONNA GO BC I GOTTA FINISH WRITING 'MOTHER' BUT HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT.

-agf