Am i going crazy?

Start from the beginning

Ambroz on turning eighteen also showed his bodily changes ,He became more muscular ,his chest broadened ,voice developed more husky , and because of his vampiric poweres showing their effect ,he just at the age of 18 turned extremely manly ,with those thick eyebrows ,sharp nose ,midnight blue orbs,thin lips ,chiseled jaw ,he turned out to be a man with sex on his legs. His six pack abs and strong biceps even made the old maids swoon at their places .

He wasn't a greek god with a pale skin ,but was one extremely sexy vampire with tanned skin and broad shoulders and sleek jaw ,that would make tingles spread upto the core of any woman .

Both the kids had strong genes ,anyone who would see them could easily say that .

Ambroz even though looked intimidating and cold wasn't heartless .

He cared about the people of his kingdom as if the were his own family members ,and aided up to all their needs.

Since Ambroz hadn't found his mate ,he couldn't be crowned as the king ,but to increase his experience and test his abilities ,he was going to get the position of a the main commander and Aurora was going to get crowned as the queen ,since it was not compulsory for a girl to have her mate by her side in order to rule the kingdom ,moreover ,since the queen asked some astrologers for and advice and according to them ,Aurora had the luck of tuning everything into gold ,she was so damn lucky and the astrologers said that it would be best if Aurora would sit on the throne before Ambroz ,It would help Ambroz in the future ,the king wanted to organize the coronation ceremony as soon as possible but then the renowned old gumiho came and told them that Aurora's and Ambroz's sun and moon are not in the right place and are aggresively moving and may affect their planetary movement as per the planetary chart so because of this a the queen being the mother of the kids ,was supposed to perform a ritual that would even risk her life .

The queen just for the safety of her kids agreed to perform that ritual just for the safety of her kids.the Astrologers explained her the procedure and now everyone waited for the next day to come.

The sun ,just like a yolk breaks out of an egg ,broke into the sky and killed the darkness of the night with its meticulous colors.

As per the Astrologer's instructions ,the queen took the royal flame and put it on her head in a flask and started walking barefoot ,she was supposed to walk through every street of her kingdom ,with only one condition ,''her feet should not stop'' ,it was a ritual performed since ages but this time it had a twist.

At the end of the kingdom ,there were two bulls who would be mating by the time the queen would reach there and then she would slash the their head off and would burn them alive ,during the process of their mating ,It was one ugly heartless ritual ,but queen because of her kids safety was ready to go to any limits.

The people of the kingdom were against it ,but some of them were sympathising with the queen's dilemma .

The ritual started and the queen started to walk ,whole afternoon she walked without stopping for a single moment ,the people of her kingdom were following her ,because of their anxiety ,they didn't want anything to happen to those innocent animals ,but at the same time ,didin't want anything bad to happen to their prince and princess,

Stuck in their dilemma ,they followed the queen.

She was just two kilometres away from the destination when a horse that was standing at the side broke free and started to trot in the direction of the queen .

It seemed like the horse had gone barmy.

The soldiers for the queen's protection ran forward to tackle the horse but the horse kicked them straight in their chest and started to jump back and forth in the air while kneeing loudly .