THE MYSTERIOUS BOOK

Start from the beginning

The latter nodded at the information and softly smiled at her ,permitting her to leave.

Valentina left immediately ,however her restlessness didn't stay hidden from the experienced eyes of the old lady.

She smiled in triumphant ,

The fate has thrown it's first card ,the game of the fulfillment of their unrequited love had finally began.

Valentina sneakily entered the house ,as it was almost eight –thirty .

She left te library at sharp five but before going to her house she went to abriella's house ,took a paper bag from her to put the book in ,and then they went to calista's home,to give her a good beating and put some sense into her brain.

After they were done teaching her a lesson ,they went to eat their favorite oreo mc flurry ,as calista was sulking and in order to make her happy ,they had to go to her favorite place.

All this took a lot of time which led her to run late.

She was about to climb up the stairs when the lights got turned on ,almost blinding her .

She opened her eyes to see the frail figure of Anna standing with her arms folded to her chest ,looking at her with a fierce look on her face.

Valentina upon witnessing her angry expressions ,gave her a cheeky yet nervous smile and greeted her ,''g-good evening Aunt!''

The old lady instead of replying to her greeting ,asked her,''where were you?young lady?''

''I was with my friends,so chill!''valy said

''This late!''she asked.

''I went out for just three hours ,not for thirty years ,why are you scolding me?''

Annna suddenly raised her voice and said,''never say these words again!''

Valy simply raised her hands up in surrender while saying,''okay!okay!''

''I had my dinner outside ,so don't heat the food for me now! Bye!I'm sleepy! Good night!'''

Anna felt as if valy was trying to hide something also she was sticking to the stairs as if she had brought some pet home and was trying to hide it behind her back.Her behavior was strange.

Still drowned in these thoughts anna went into her room.

On the other hand valy rushed into her room and squealed in delight.

She was going to read a romance book finally ,that too ,a hardcover ,ancient type of book.

She felt so special.

She put the book on the bed ,and went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It was necessary for valentina to have a shower twice a day ,especially during summer.

Summer never suited her,Her skin was sensitive to heat ,she would get heat rashes on her breast and they would sometimes each ,so her gyneocologist preferred her to take bath twice a day and use unscented products.

She came out feeling better,and plopped down on the bed.

She picked the book up and tried to open it,but to her utter surprise,the book didn't open.

Valy frowned in confusion but again tried to open it ,but the book didn't open again.

Valy was now both surprised and scared.

When she opened this book in the library it got opened but now it was as if someone has pasted it with hard glue.

Valy felt that this book was possessed,so she immediately got up ,opened her suitcase ,threw all her new clothes out of it and put the book their and then brought her bible and tied both the books together and placed them in that suitcase,and then kept the clothes back in the suitcase and sprinkled holy water on it while mumbling some prayers in her mind.

Thinking ,she was safe ,she placed the suiltcase back on the top of almirah and jumped on her bed ,covering herself from the blanket from head to toe .

She thought,''I would put this book back to the place from where I picked it up ,Please mr.ghost if this book,don't eat me in the night ,I would send you back to your home,I am a good girl ,I wont give you to a priest ,I tied a bible with you for protection ,hope you understand.''she kept on mumbling her heartfelt apologies to the ghost and didn't know when the sleep engulfed her.

Short chap!

I know!

My exams are finally over ,im free ,yayyy!
Tomorrow is my birthday ,so I would try my level best to update tomorrow,

Till then stay safe ,stay happy,and yeah ,don't forget to vote comment and follow.

I wrote the chap in hurry ,so please forgive me for the mistakes ,I would edit them once I would get the time.

Do try my novel'still with you'' on webnovel .

Warm regards

~Author Sylvie