His queen was on her death bed.

When he felt a tight grip on his cloak he turned around and looked down at the small trembling frail hands that were tightly holding on to his cloak.

He looked into her eyes and she was also directly staring back at him.

Midnight blue orbs against the teary brown ones.

Opening her mouth she said,'' A-Ambroz w-wait'

Her voice turned a little breathy at the end due to a lack of oxygen and energy''

''I d-didn't run a-away'''

He shook his head as if stopping her from saying any further and save her energy, and kept his cold hands on her trembling pale one which was holding his cloak.

''I never ran away, I just w-wanted to m-meet d-dad, f-for once.''

''I-i'm sorry for behaving like a b-brat''

He shushed her while placing a palm on her forehead, and leaned down and softly kissed her, but tears pooled in his eyes when he felt how cold and chapped her once plumpy lips felt,

She was slipping away from his life.

His mind screamed at him to stop behaving like a little kid and act like a responsible king,

He was about to walk away when Valentina raised her voice and said,'' WAIT!''

But as a consequence of using so much force, the next moment she spluttered out blood, turning her blue lips into dark red color

Ambroz's eyes widened and he stuttered,'' V-Valentina!''

But Valentina smiled and whispered while placing a finger on his lips,'' A-Ambroz I-I d-don't have much time,p-please tell him that we have forgiven him, and mama even after all his mistakes still wait for him, she still hasn't moved on, I'm just like her, Aint I? That's why even after your so many mistakes I still love you!''

And chuckled but groaned in pain as the cramp hit her,'' I-i L-love you A-Ambroz''

''I told you I would s-stay with you forever, till my last breath, and see I kept my promise. This was my ' forever' and I'm with you ,.you said that only death can snatch me away from you ,and see now im going to be free from this world ,from you,from all the burden ,P-please dont save me ,I don't wanna live'

''Tell my mom to say s-strong, I love her and s-say s-sorry to her from my side, S-she deserved a better daughter. I m-miss h-her ,just tell her that I ran away ,dont tell her about my death ,she won't be able to take it. M-maybe forever ends with me ''She said and then chuckled bitterly but soon gasped in pain when another cramp hit her.

She took a long heavy gulp of breath and closed her eyes tightly, her hold on Ambroz's hand tightened, and she started shaking more badly, tears were pouring out of both of their eyes, and seeing her writhing in pain, he growled,'' MAIDS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ALL, COME HERE FAST,!!''

soon the maids along with the surgeon rushed in and the operation began.

The king was escorted out of the room .

After two hours the operation ended and what the surgeon told him, broke his newly found soft heart into millions of pieces.

He fell to his knees and said in his heavy voice while sobbing badly,''' Forever doesn't end with you Valy', You are wrong''.

Time is such a slut, It screws everyone up, even the immortals.

So guys this was the prologue of this story, hope you read the glimpse too

Tell me in the comments if you all are excited about the upcoming chapters.

And do turn the stars purple which is given at the bottom

They are magical, whenever someone presses on them, it makes me happy.

And the follow button is even better, if you all, I repeat, you all will click on it, then it leads to double updates, sometimes regular updates too.

So if you wanna see if what I am saying is true or not, do follow me on my booknet profile and vote for my book,

This is not a sad story.

A happy ending is there in the end.

Tell me your views and theories about the main character, I would like to know.

Have a good day.

Regards

'''~author Sylvie.