Chapter 23

Angel Naidoo

" Angel is that you " Her mother said as she was sitting outside the house with her brother and sisters.  Her older sister started laughing while her brother looked at her surprised and happily.

" Uhm hi " Angel said.

" My sister Angel is that you , as in Angel Ntombikayise Radebe" Her sister said as she continued laughing,  this was not going as planned.

"Leave the child alone Sihle , Angela come sit here next to me and leave this alone she likes attention. " Her brother said while patting next to him .

" Don't you know that angel does not sit down in places like this , I wonder where she will sleep ." Sihle Saya while still laughing a little .

"Angel what are you doing here ?" Her mother ask in shock.

" Uhm I came for a visit " Angel says while trying to get them off her back for a little while.

"Or that Indian guy is divorcing you ." Sihle says while looking at her dead in the eyes .

///////////////////////

Weeks later

Dikeledi bataung

Today I got a call from my sister telling me that my mother's condition is not getting any better , I was still contemplating whether I should go or not but today I am womening up and going to see her .

Even though they have done nothing but to put me through hardship and pain but I still love them as family , I parked my car outside than breathed in . This is it , I walked through the gate and Nomzamo is the one who came out first with a smile on her face .

" HI,  dad is not here and your brother it is just me and mom ." She says before we walk in ,the house hasn't changed much over the years . She led me straight to my parents bedroom and my mother was laying on the bed .

" Did she go to the hospital. "

"Uhm yes but they discharged her early "

" hi mom"

" Dikeledi my baby I am so sorry for not protecting you as a mother , please forgive me . I should have chosen my children over this God forsaking marriage please forgive me " she says while in tears .

" It's okey my mom I long forgave you. " I say while holding her hand .

"What is this hoe doing in my house especially in my bedroom " I looked behind and saw my dad with anger written on his face .

" Charlie leave my daughter alone " my mom says in my defense,  this is the first time she ever defended me .

" You know what I want you and you peace of shit children out of my house " He say what .

"Charlie where am I supposed to go?" My mom ask sitting up .

" I don't care " he walked to the broken closet and started parking my mother's clothes " Noma you too go pack your clothes and leave my house ." That's my father for you .

////////////////////

Ntokozo moloi

I drove in the house and found my bags outside the door with Muzi and pregnant Sma sitting besides them .they were laughing and talking while eating some snacks , this better be not what I think it is or he'll will break loose .

" What's going on here ?" I ask as soon as I stepped out of the car .

" OH hey I think it is high time you take a brake and go visit your mom , don't you think ." Muzi says standing up .

" What , I am not going anywhere ."

" I've already called your mom and told her that you are coming , so get in the car and drive safely I will call you when the kids come back from their shopping , " Muzi days while putting my bags inside the car .

" Muzi don't do this to us " I say

" You are the one who is doing this not me with your behavior lately, I don't know you anymore " He takes Sma and they walk in the house making sure that they lock the door.

////////////////
Promise khoza

Today I went to school and people where giving me the looks but I didn't mind them . I also called my lawyer I want to sue mbuso and also open a case. I've heard enough of that guy God knows too , I suffered in that marriage and still I did not get anything out of it so I'm putting his ass in jail please .

I got a call yesterday from Masindis mother that they have sent her to a doctor and they declared that she is suffering from post Natal depression , so she went to therapy and will be staying there might not as well come home anytime soon .

One thing is that I've decided to put myself and mental health first and mind the business that pays me .

////////////////////

Ntokozo moloi

I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face , it is already late at night and the streets are empty . After leaving the house I went to a bar and get a few drinks than hit road .

My heart hurts, never thought that in my life I would be this broken .if only Sma did not come in too our house maybe things would have been better you know, things would have been different.  My phone started to ring on the passenger sit and I went on to reach for it is was Mpumi .

I took it and tried to answer but the loud horn of a truck made me look up and it was already  to late to move the only thing I could do was to scream .

"AAAHHHHH"

-THE END-