chapter 2

Angel Naidoo

" " look I am going to dig in and find out what is the Metter with your friend promise and trust me when I say I will find out. " I say while walking in the pool with my glass in hand " God Ntokozo why is your water so fucken cold like it is fucken winter ?" I asked while I walked in the middle of the pool .

" Maybe you should just go to your house were the water is warm ." Ntokozo says as she mimicked my voice

" Ha ha nice " I say with a fake smile while I continued swimming,  moments later Promise came out of the house and walked straight to her husband . Minutes later she approached us with her husband next to her .

" Girls we are leaving I will see you guys on Monday. " Promise says as she hugged Ntokozo,  Dikeledi and Masindi  as they said their goodbyes, She just waved at me as I was still inside the pool  .

" please call me okey when you get home. " Ntokozo says as she stood up on her sit to accompany them to their car .

" Well I guess that's my queue " I say as I got out of the pool " after all I need my Beauty sleep and I promise Rashad that we will go to his church tomorrow. "

" wonders shall never end you going to church. " Masindi says laughing

" I bet she is going to dress up like she is going to a fashion show. " Dikeledi pitched in while laughing, mxm walked out of the pool and went to change in the house .

When I came out I found everybody busy saying their goodbyes , I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat as Rashad followed after and started the car .

" You good " He asks as he reversed from the drive way .

" Ya I'm good " I Respond.

Dikeledi Bataung

Mpho was the one who was driving , he haven't said a word to me since we started the drive and I didn't bother talking to him.  Minutes later we arrived home , it is not really far from Ntokozo's house but her house was bigger than mine .
I have been telling Mpho that we should get a bigger house like Ntokozo but he won't listen to me .

We walked inside and i quickly went upstairs to our room , seconds later he walked in and sat on the bed .

" Are you even sorry for what you did ." He said
Asks as he looked at me . One about Mpho he was always calm no Metter how mad he was ,and also easy to control.

" I am talking to you Dikeledi " he raised his voice a little bit .

" I have been telling you that we should spice things up in the bedroom..." I didn't get to finish my sentence as he stood up and walked up to me .my back was against the wall and there was no place to escape too .

" Oh so you went on and cheated on me becouse I don't want to spice things up in the bedroom huh , or maybe it is just that i am not enough for you . " I flinched as he shouted. " you know I thought maybe you have changed but I guess you haven't,  who knows maybe after this you will go and hoop in the next dick you see when you walk outside nxx ."

With that he walked out .

Promise Khoza

When we got home Mbuso went to take a shower and I just change my clothes to my night dress,  I stood in front of the full length mirror that was in our room . I looked at myself in just my bra and panties , the marks were now a shade of purple and they hurt like hell . Nothing is so boring like bieng light skinned .

A single tear fall down from my eye , I quickly wiped it and put on my night dress.  I moaned as my muscles ached with every move I took .

" Damn I am such I great artist. " I jumped a little with my heart racing  as I heard Mbuso talking behind me , I looked at him as he smiled .He has just walked out of the shower and he only had a towel on , and I could clearly see his shaft.

" Daddy is hungry won't you feed daddy?" He Aks as he walked up to me while he dropping his towel , lord have mercy.

×××××××××××××××××