Chapter 5

Unedited

5 Month's later

Ntokozo Moloi

We were having lunch at our usual joint   we have only ordered drinks since we were stoll waiting for promise.  She walked in wearing a short dress with sunglasses,  girl screamed money from afar .

" sorry ladies I am late " she says as she sat down she had a smile on her face

" what's got you so happy " I asked her as we all looked at her insn awe

" what can I say life is good , hubby treats me like a queen that I am and did I tell you that, oh I guess we have a lot of catching up to do " she says .

" That we do " Masindi says .

Promise khoza

After the afternoon with the girls I drove to my  sister's school while listening to some pop music , I found her waiting for me outside as soon as she saw me she got inside the car .

"Did you fo it " I ask her as I drove out of her school .

" Yeah only three months left than we are done . You are sure that he won't find out ." She asks slightly panicking

" no he won't that is our money besides I have been doing a lot of shopping lately. " I say with a smile.

The following day

Third persons pov

At Johanna CBD

Angel drove by the traffic of johannesburg , she heard her stomach gamble in hunger she had no choice but to buy some fast food even though her diet didn't allow it . She drove to Calton center and went to get some McDonald's, she placed in her order and went to sit by the window of the fast food joint and looked at the poor people busy walking around .

As she sat there her eyes Landed on Masindi's husband waking with a gay guy . She rubbed her eyes trying to make sure that she was seeing what she was seeing , as she was till looking they sat down and held hands while laughing even a blind man could tell that they were dating.

......................

Bonus nyana ❤