chapter 6

At Calton center

As she sat there her eyes Landed on Masindi's husband walking with a gay guy . She rubbed her eyes trying to make sure that she was seeing what she was seeing , as she was still looking at them they sat down and held hands while laughing even a blind man could tell that they were dating.She tried calling Masindi but the phone led her straight to voice-mail

The waitress came by and gave her her food " Can you give me this as a take out .....thank you " Angel says , seconds later the waitress came back with the take out bags and  she put her food and walked . She walked slow past them making sure that they notice her .

" Hello " she greeted them while flipping her weave , Masindi's husband opened his eyes wide in shock . He already had big eye and opening them up like that they looked like they would just pop out " Hello chomi " the other guy greeted her .she walked out and drove straight to Masindi's house .

Ntokozo moloi

I was visiting masindi to help her prepare for the dinner with her husband,  today it was their anniversary so she wanted to do something nice . We have already prepared the table and the food was ready , as we were talking and laughing Angel walked in .

" Let me go take a shower okey " Masindi says after greeting angel and than she walked upstairs.

" Guess what " Angel

" what ? "

" I saw Masindi's Husband with another guy today kissing at Calton center I have to tell Masindi. " She says

" What !!! Do you even have proof " she took out her phone and showed me a pic and it was indeed him

"You can't tell Masindi you know that she is emotional and today it is their anniversary you can't tell her ." I say while looking at her .

" What why? She has the right to know "

" Promise  me you won't tell her or alse I will tell Rashad about your tubes " I say while looking at her .

Promise khoza

I got out of my car and took the shopping bags with me and walked to the house , I went upstairs to my room to try on the new clothes . I took of the clothes I was wearing and my bra and panty , as I was still contemplating wich ones to try first Mbuao walked in .

" Hy babe do you want a little fashion show " I say with a seductive voice while winking.  He stepped forward and took out his belt .

" were where you " He ask as he rolled the belt on his hand " do I have to repeat myself .

" I went to do some shopping and went to see my mother. " I say as I took steps back with my heart pounding.

" So we lie to each other now "

" No I'm not lying you can call my mother and ask her " I say trying to save myself he chuckled a little bit and started beating me with the belt .

" Where. the. fuck. were. you " all I could do is was to scream , he had me cornered in the bedroom.  Today he was heating me everywhere, he saw that the belt was not doing it and than started punching me everywhere.  Even  on my face .