chapter 14

3 MONTH'S LATER......

Promise khoza

I took my crunch and went to the kitchen to make something to eat , it has been three months since I've came back home .my health is improving I am no longer using my wheelchair now , I still struggle here and there but I am getting there . Just like my nurse said I will heal completely with time , my mom is still mad but she has been easy on me . My sister went back to campus they are already writing their exams and also my little brother .

Well Mbuso has been giving me trouble like before , he still doesn't want to sign the divorce papers he went as far as calling a meeting with our elders wich will take place tomorrow . To be honest I don't know why he can't just leave me alone , I mean I do not want anything from him I  just want him to Leave me alone .

My mom just came back from her friend who happens to be our noisy neighbor , I bet they are finished talking about everything that goes on in these streets .

" Nora is so noisy " she says as soon as she sits down , If only she knew how noisy she is Nora is even better than my mom .

"What did she say this time ?" I aks knowing very well that she would have told me even if I didn't ask her , I have not been here for that long but I already know all the things that go on in this community . Perks of having a noisy mother

" She went on and told people that you are getting divorced,  she even went far and said that you cheated on your husband and he found you in bed with the man you cheated on him . That is why he beat you up to a point of you ending up in hospital and bieng paralyzed " she says than claps her hands in disbelief. The have been different stories about my divorce wich I don't even entertain them .

"They say I'm what " I ask while laughing with food in my mouth

" hayi wena marn , that hoe needs to be taught a lesson " I laugh out loud as she says that line dead serouse.

" let her be mom , she will eventually get tired ." I say while still laughing.

" Have your so called friends called " she aks

" no only Ntokozo and Dikeledi,  they said they will come again after the meeting. " I say they have been right by my side , they are the only ones who have came to see me since i came back from the hospital . Masindi only called once and Angel hasn't said a word .

" May God bless their hearts " my mom says .

Ntokozo Moloi

The kids a back from school they came back early today becouse it is Friday,  usually they will be on their way to their grandparents but today they are not going . We are going out and we will come back tomorrow,  it is high time that I spend some time with my kids .

They went upstairs to get their over night bags ready while I also packed my bag , I went downstairs with the bags while they took a bath or shower I know that I will have to wait for an hour until they come out especially Mpumi . They eventually came down all excited and ready , I was hoping to leave before Muziwenkosi cames back but mother nature beat me to it as he came in while we were waking out .

" Mpumi go to the car with your brother and put your bags " I tell them as they ran off

" so you were going to leave without telling me " Muzi aks." You didn't even tell me that you are going out for the night, I heard from Brian " He finished off

" Well as you can see we are leaving " I say

" I am coming with you " He says

" no you are not "

" Yes I am "

" The plan of this night out it is because we want to be away from you and your toxic ass " I say

" we or you want to get away from me ?" He aks

" Okey me I want to be away from you " I say while rubbing my forehead.

" you are not getting rid of me easily,  I am the love of your life and I love you and we will go back to normal like before . You are not leaving me Mankosi " this made me smile , he went to the kids and said " Guess who is joining you on your trip " the kids started shouting and Brian ran to me .

" Mom daddy says he is also coming " He says with a bright smile showing off his small teeth .

" Yes he is , let's go and wait for him in the car "

////////////////////

At Centurion

Nkosinathi walked along the corridor and stopped at a certain door ,  he looked at both sides than walked in without knocking.  He dropped the plastics he was carrying and went to one of the bedrooms , from the door he could see sihle on top of the bed busy singing along to cardi b's song Money . He turned and smiled as he felt someone staring at him .

" I didn't hear you get in " He said as he sat up slightly flinching .

" Well with that noise you wouldn't even hear me shouting , next time lock your door I don't know how many times I've told you this  " nkosi says as he went over the bed and laid down

" is wife suspecting a thing " Sihle ask . He knew that they were reckless especially going to a public place together , Masindi probably already knows something .

" Nope , Angel is not going to tell her anything . Let's just say I also have a little secret of hers ."

" how is the pregnancy coming along. "

" please don't start " Nkosi says , he knows that sihke is about to start his little dramatic act

" what I was just asking that's your kid wich means he or she is also my kid , we are still going to get married right . I am not just a sidech...." He says .

Nkosi shuts him with a kiss , which starts of slowly and starts getting heated up. Sihle pulled out and the kiss breathlessly.

" I'm still sore from last night " He says

" Shit you can't just leave me hanging like this "Nkosi says as he looked at his trousers

" Go to wifey maybe she will help you I mean thats how she fell pregnant " Sihle says before walking off to the kitchen.

.................