My mom snorted on my side and I looked at her .

" Makoti will you tell us why you are leaving our son?"

" Na I am leaving because your son beat me up to a point of miscarriage losing two of my kids and ended up on a wheelchair, as you can see I am still using cruches " all his family gasp in surprise his mother shake her head while looking at mbuso .

" Mbuso what do you have to say about this , did you beat makoti here "

" We had an argument becouse of her behavior , i lost it and slapped her that's it and I left . " Mbuso says  , my mom clapped her hands while looking at this man I used to call a husband.

" But you said there was  a robbery " Looks like he just shot himself on the leg

" uhm yes there was a robbery " He started but trailer off .

" I am so disappointed in you , if i was this kid I would have put you in jail . You are going to sign these Divorce papers ,you disgust me mbuso I didn't raise a abuser . Where do you take the nerve to hit a women , you have embarrassed me infront of the world and her family . My daughter I am sorry of what you went through I don't know how to apologize properly,  but please forgive us as his family I am sure we made a mistake while raising him . " his fother says and I nodded .on the other hand mbuso was lost in thought.

" Are you not going to apologize?" His mother asked , everyone turned to look at him

" I am sorry for what I did to your daughter " with that he stood up and walked out, Unbelievable.

Dikeledi Bataung

I've just came back from grocery shopping , I put the bags on top of the counter and started unpacking. I didn't really do these kind of stuff before but these days I do it , since things have been sour in this house I keep myself busy to stop thinking . When I finished unpacking I went upstairs and found Mpho sitting down on the bed with a brown envelope in hand  .

" Oh u thought you went out " I says as soon as I sow him .

" Nope I have been here , we need to talk " je says

" Okey WhatsApp " I say sitting down next to him , he gave me the envelope and I opened it , Divorce papers.

" What is this ?" I aks oblivious

" Divorce papers "

" I thought that we have moved from this , I mean we talked about this and decided to go see the therapist becouse ofbthis . I mean we are trying to fix things now isn't that what we are doing?" I say in a verge of tears

" I tried to move past this but I can't,  I'm sorry . I will move out and the house and the cars will be on your name you don't really have to start from scratch the only thing you will do is to move " He says

" No Mpho you can't leave me , how am I supposed to love without. I love you and I I sorry for what I put you through but please don't leave me " I say in tears .

" I'm sorry Dee , I can't be selfish and string you along knowing very well that I don't feel the same anymore. I have packed my bags they are in the car bye , I hope you forgive me one day and see past this ." With that he walked out, all I could do was to cry why me .

Ntokozo Moloi

" How could you do that " Muzi ask as soon as he walked in .

" What did I do "

" Telling the kids like that , Mpumi hates me eight now "

" No no no sir you are not going to flip the script around and blame me . The kids have a right to know about changes that are happening around them , you are the one and your family who brought this to your selves. "

" But we could have told them in a proper way,  it was like you were using them to attack me back there , it hurts " He says .

" Look I have to go and see promise we will take take I come back , watch the kids they are in the game room " I say and walked out , did I feel guilty yes I did .

I drove to Promise's mother's house , I found them sitting outside with her uncles.  I greeted and than walked in the house with promise , Dikeledi came after an hour but she didn't look good .

" Mpho wants a divorce " She blurted out

" oh Dee I'm so sorry  , I thought you were fixing things ." I say while hugging her

" I also thought so I don't know what to do " she said while sniffing.

" You know you have to forgive yourself and than forgive mpho .you can't move on if you are still mad at yourself,  Ihad to forgive Mvuso in order to move on from all of that and also forgive myself for staying in a abusing relationship. You will heal with time " Promise says.

" Thank you" Dikeledi says .

" Muzi wants to take a second wife " I say and they gasp , I haven't told anyone .

" Yoy know Sma , it is tradition and I am thinking of staying and learn to share my man .I can't afford to lose him , I love him so much ." I finish off

" Do what your hearts wants , but If you are unhappy don't stay" Promise says

"I think we need a group hug" Dee says with her arms wide open , and we went in for a tight hug . We laughed as we realized that we were all crying .
..........