Chapter 7

You might want to reread the last chapter. Sorry I suck I know.
Lauren's POV:
I woke up with the worst head ache ever. Ever. I looked over and was surprised to see Dani curled up next to me. "Dani." I whispered poking her. "What?" she groaned. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Sleeping." She mumbled. "I mean what are you doing in my bed?" I asked. She looked up at me. You could tell she had been crying last night because old mascara was running down her cheeks. "I'm so done wirh being mad Lauren it was stupid anyways. Not that what you did was right I just over reacted. I'm under a lot of stress right now with the tour coming up." She said. I nodded and layer back down. "Dani?" I asked. "Yeah?" She asked. "Why do our lives have to be like this? Why not somebody else?" I asked. She snorted "People have it way worse than us, Laur, we have no room to be complaining while in your King sized bed in our mansion." She said. I closed my eyes as the clouds moved away from the sun and the brightness hurt. "I guess your right." I said. Dani propped herself up with her elbow "We should go shopping today." She said smiling down at me. "Dani my hangover is awful I can't." I said. She nodded. "I'll get you some advil." she said. Then she got up and left me. After a few minutes she are back with a water and two small pills. I took it. "Thanks." I said. "no problem." She said. Then she smiled me on the back of the head. "OWW." I groaned as surging pain went through me. "Dani what the hell?!" She asked. "Next time don't get drunk underage." She stated. I groaned and slip und r the covers. "Colleen and Lindsey got into an accident. They'll be okay but I'm gonna go visit them. I'll be back later. Be careful and don't talk to Kailen. She's a bitch." She said. Then she left and I went back to sleep.
I'm so so so very sorry but I'm going to do an awful thing and do a huge time skip to their own tour. Not opening up but their own. They even had here their first album. The girls are out if the hospital and getting a long. Colleen broke up with Tanner and everyone's happy. Laurens agreed to stay out of the band but she has been helping with choreographing in videos and other things since she's a dancer. Now we're going to write the first concert. I'm also changing the band name to Against the Current. THAT IS A REAL BAND ITS THEIR NAME NOT MINE IM JUST USEING IT! GO LOOK THE UP NOW THE ARE FLIPPING AWESOME!
Dani's POV:
I hummed the words to one of our songs as I made a sandwich on the tour bus. We have a concert tonight. Becca, Lizzie, Colleen, Lindsey, Lauren, Lilly and I all got our own bus. Yes Lilly and Lauren got to come along. I was happy happier than I had been in a long time. Once I was done eating my sandwich I grabbed my guitar and went to a private room in the back so I could continue my song. Here's how it is so far and what the lyrics mean.
Do you remeber feeling invisible?
When there was trouble it was us against the world.
We kept running,
Running through the night
Chasing the sun till anything felt right
Course
Can you save me now?
I get lost up in the clouds.
Can you save me now?
You were my gravity.
Can you save me now?
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds.
Save me now you were my gravity
Now my world is shattering.
It's about Sammie. It sounds like a love song and it is just not in the since you would think. It's about how I need her and when she died I was lost. She kept me grounded. When I say we kept running till anything felt right it had a deep meaning to it that you would have to ask to understand. When Lauren got kidnapped I had Sammie. We ran until it felt right. Now she's gone and I had to cope with losing another sister without anyone and that's how it's still hard without Sammie because she was the sister who went through exactly what I did and helped me cope. The lyrics to this song came so easily and I began to write on
You left me out there with no one but myself.
In an open field
for the lightening to strike me down
I was the moon you were the sun
I can't seem to shine now that your gone
Now I'm out of orbit cause you left with no word
Are you somewhere better now?
Repeat course
when you went away thought I'd never be the same
Would the high more ever end?
If we could do it again I wouldn't change a thing cause its made me who I am
now I'm shattering
and repeat course
Most of the lyrics here go back to being without anyone after Sammie died. With no word means it was unexpected. I want this to be a song that you have to know to know what it means you have to think about it otherwise the song means something totally different to you than what it really means. Are you somewhere better now? That's sking her about heaven.
And that's the song. It explains the lost so well. (Actual song by the actual against the current. It's in the media.)
I showed it to the rest of the girls and we worked on writing in their instrument parts for the rest of the day until the he concert. After the concert we were ready to record. That's how good we were. Well I'm happy now let's hope and pray it says that way. Lol that rhymes.
Love you guys sorry short update I know I have awful writers block.