Chapter 5

Lauren's POV:

I chatted on the phone with a girl named Kailen i met at school. "Right now Dani hates me." I said. "I'm sure she'll get over it." Kailen said. "I really don't know i messed up big time." I said. "Hey i know what'll get your mind off things me and a few friends are going to a club tonight wanna come?" She asked. "But Kailen, were underage we would never get in." I said. "One of my friend's older cousin is working there tonight and he can get us in." She said. "Okay sounds great i'll totally be there!" I said.

Dani's POV:

I was watching The Arrow in my room when my phone started blowing up with Lindsey's ringtone and i picked it up. "Hello." I said cheerily. "Colleen is dating Tanner!" Lindsey screeched angrily. "Woah calm down i know." I said. "What?! And you didn't tell me?!" She screeched. "Calm down Lindz i told Colleen she needed to tell you by tonight or i would." I said. She sighed. "Sorry." She said. "Lindsey you have Jackson why do you even care about Tanner?" I asked. "It's not that i care about Tanner it's that i care about Colleen and she has no idea what she's getting herself into." Lindsey said. "And just exactly what is it that she's getting herself into?" I asked. "Trouble. He's a lying cheating jerk!" Lindsey stated. "Did you tell Colleen this?" I asked. "Yes but she doesn't care! Of course she doesn't care she NEVER listens to me she NEVER takes my advice! You would think she would listen to one of her best friends and trust them but no she trusts the dirt bag that cheated on her best friend!" Lindsey complained. "I know how that feels." I said thinking of Summer and Jason. "Hey on a happier note guess what? Were going to Ellen this weekend!" I exclaimed happily. "Yay." Lindsey said with zero enthusiasm. "Well, you sound very excited." I said sarcastically. "I'm just ticked off at Colleen. I don't want to go if she's going to be there for the bands sake. Any drama there will cause horrible headlines." She said. "What?! Come on Lindsey it'll be fine! We have been dreaming of this moment we started the band!" I exclaimed. "I just don't know, Dani." She sighed. "You know what Lindsey were going on tour with Nicole Polar soon and we all need to be a happy band so you need make up with Colleen and figure something out!" I yelled hanging up the phone. Ever since the car accident a year ago my life has been nothing but drama and i'm sick of it.

*Time lapse to Saturday*

I paced backstage waiting for Ellen to introduce me. None of the girls were here. Lauren wasn't in the band anymore, Colleen and Lindsey are still feuding, and the twins had some family emergency. Right now it's just me and Lilly. "You're gonna do great Dani!" Lilly commented. "I don;t know Lil it doesn't feel right doing this without the girls." I stated. "Dani don;t worry everything will work out just fine you just need to take a breath and walk on stage with your head held high." Lilly said. "Thanks girl." I said. Then i heard Ellen introduce me and i walked on stage.

"Hey thanks for having me." I said hugging her. "Thanks for being here!" Ellen said cheerily. I sat down on the chair across from her.

The interview was going well until she asked the dreaded question. "So where's the rest of the band?" Ellen asked. "Oh, uh, they couldn't make it. The twins had some family emergency and Colleen and Lindsey are both working out some relationship problems." I said carefully wording it. "Oh well that's to bad." Ellen said. "Yeah." Then it went smoothly and wonderful and Ellen was so sweet.

After i was sitting in my room writing music when i got a phone call from Lilly. "Yeah?" I asked. "It's Lindsey and Colleen they're in the hospital."

Authors note: Hey guys so i know this is a short and boring chapter but it was necessary for me to set up what will happen in the next few chapters. I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to update iv;e just had really bad writers block. With that being said i am open to ideas and if i use your idea i will give you credit and dedicate the chapter to you so please through out anything you think of!!!! Love you!!!