Chapter 2

I sat with Chase at Starbucks drinking my hazelnut frappe-chino while we talked. "So how do you know Dani?" I asked. "It's, uh, complicated." He said. I raised and eyebrow "Are you her ex?" I asked. "Not exactly. She just kind of hates me for some stupid mistake i made that i regret." I nodded. "I'm guessing you're not going to tell me." He shook his head. "That's cool i understand and don't worry i won't tell her i met you today." I said. His eyes lit up "Really?" He asked. "Really. Now give me your phone." He gave it to me and i put my number in putting my name down as L with a monkey covering it's eyes and heart down next to it. "There no one will know it's me." I said handing it back to him. "Your turn." I said handing him my phone. He grinned and typed in his number with C and a fish next to it. "A fish?" I asked laughing. "I happen to like fishes." He said. I nodded giggling. "Well i gotta go see ya!" I said turning around and leaving the building with a grin on my face.

I hopped in my car and started the car when my phone went off. I laughed when i saw who was calling "This is the New York rejection hotline." I said in my best answering machine voice "You have been rejected." I said. (AN: This is a real thing it's hilarious!) "What?!" I heard him yell. I couldn't help myself i busted out laughing. "Haha very funny Lauren." He said. "Y-yes i-i am ver-very f-funny." I said through fits of laughter. You should have heard him it was hilarious. "Chase i got to drive home i'll call you later." I said and hung up without waiting for a response. I plugged in my phone and blared Amnesia through the car speakers and began to drive.

When i got home Dani was already there. "Hey where were you?" She asked when i came into the house. "I just kid of explored New York. It's so cool and bright at night. I traveled so much over the years but not once had i tried New York." I said. she nodded. "Yeah i know. You should have asked one of the girls to go with you that way you weren't alone in a new big city." She said. I shrugged "I was fine. Like i said i used to travel a lot so i'm used to new places." She nodded again. "Well night!" I said making my way into my huge room.

I got changed into pajamas and turned on the TV but before i could pick a show Dani came in. "Let's watch something together." She said. "Okay what do you wanna watch?" I asked plopping down on the maroon couch and taking the second bag of popcorn she had. "Doctor Who!" She said. "No." I said. "Pleeeease." Dani whined. "Noooo." I groaned. She huffed. "Let's watch the call." I said recalling the first time i saw it when we were thirteen. Dani laughed "I'm up for watching you jump and scream a lot." She said. "I did not do that!" I said. She laughed "You totally did. Turn it on!" She said. I turned it on and flipped off the lights. I screamed a lot. Don't judge it was scary and it was about kidnapping so it could easily happen in real life. When it was over Dani got up but i grabbed her hand and pulled her back down. She laughed. "Come on Laur Laur let me go!" She whined. "Nope sleepover in my room!" I said pulling her to my bed. She giggled and layed down with me. We talked for a while before finally falling asleep.

The next day i rolled out of bed as my alarm went off and groaned while putting on clothes. Dani threw a pillow at me "You wake up an hour and a half early?!" She asked. I nodded "Uh yeah." I said. "Who needs that much time?!" She mumbled into the pillow. "Me! I have to look perf!" I said. "Wake me up in half an hour." she said. I laughed and went into the bathroom and got a cup. I took it in the room and threw the freezing water in her. She yelped and jumped off the bed. "Lauren i swear you are gonna pay!" She yelled.

I screamed and ran out of the room while she chased me. She stopped at the door and grabbed something. I stupidly turned to see what it was and she sprayed me with spray deodorant. "Dani!" I yelled she chased me with it and i got a cup of water from the kitchen and poured more on her. This was the beginning of the deodorant slash water war we had. "What is going on in here?" Ryan mumbled waking in.

He stared at the soaked kitchen floor. "Welcome to what it feels like to have twin girls." I said. Dani laughed. I turned and looked at her. She was drenched in water and so was i. I had grabbed her bottle of spray deodorant and so we had both used water and that. "Do i even want to know?" He asked. "Nope." Dani said popping the P. He nodded "I'll get someone to clean this up." He said and left the room. I looked at Dani and on cue we both started laughing. I was so glad i was finally reunited with her.

I quickly showered and changed into a top that said 'I heart nerds' On it with sponge bob in the heart, white skinny jeans, and my red polka dotted keds. I quickly put on some makeup and ran downstairs to find Dani ready with a shirt with an anchor on it on, ripped skinny jeans and white converse. (AN: Here's the link to the outfits... I couldn't put it in the media) "Hey!" She said. "Hey." I responded. "We actually have enough time to stop an get breakfast if we leave now." She said. I nodded "K let's go!" And so we left.

Authors note: Sorry kind of short and boring it's really just a filler but there is drama to come trust me lol. I wasn't going to update today so you guys can thank Lauren (yes i actually mean it) for the new chapter she kept bugging me for it! Lol now i know how my friend Becca feels! Anyways dedicated to Lauren because for many reasons. 1.She is one of my many best friends and i love her like a sister 2.She is the reason i posted this chapter 3.The water/ spray deodorant war actually happened once and 4.The call is our favorite movie to watch together. Lol I love you all comment, vote, break into Hogwarts!