Chapter 6

Third Person POV:

Two were arguing and walking not paying attention. They walked into the street without noticing right as a car was coming they tried to serve around them and honk but the person driving was to late and hit them both. The woman slammed on her breaks and hopped out of the car running over to the two younger girls crying. She quickly took out her phone and dialed 911 while sobbing uncontrollably even though the accident wasn't her fault she felt terrible.

One of the police men recognized them as two of the girls in a poster in his daughters room and he got their managers number and called her. The young girl rushed to the hospital and called the three other band members but only one of them could make it the other two were in a different hospital in a different state next to their dying cousin.

The lead singer of the band paced the hospital waiting room. You would have thought she was sad and worried but at this point she was past that and instead she was angry.

Dani's POV:

I was ticked. At everyone. "Dani, are you okay?" Lilly asked. Her and my dad were watching me with worried expressions "No i'm really not!" I shouted angrily, "Lauren just had to get kidnapped! Lauren just had to run away with a boy when she got away! Sammie just had to go on a date! Mom just had to drive her there! I just had to move here! My dad just had to make me go to a private school! Jason just had to cheat on me! My dad just had to make me date Kyle! Kyle just had to hurt me! Chase and Gabe just had to kidnap me! Summer just had to date Jason! Lauren just had to sleep with my kidnapper! Colleen just had to date Lindsey's ex-boyfriend! Lindsey and Colleen just had to get in a big argument and walk into the street and they just had to get hit! And-and." I couldn't help it i broke down sobbing. Lilly ran over and hugged me. "What if they die? What if they go into a coma? What if they-" Lilly cut me off. "Shh don't think like that they're fighters they'll make it Dani i know they will." She said. I just shook my head and kept sobbing.

(meanwhile) Lauren's POV:

Kailen came to pick me up and she looked at my outfit. "That is not dress for a night club. Lucky for you i brought some outfits just in case this happened." She said. After i had tried on several tiny dresses that i felt very uncomfortable in Kailen decided on a dress that i hated. It was black short and had holes in the side. "Kailen this is really unmodest. You know i'm christian and i don't agree with wearing stuff like this right?" I asked. Kailen gave me a look "Hunny going to a nightclub underage and sleeping with people is considered sin i think." I sighed and kept the dress on. After all she was right.

I walked into the club with Kailen and she ordered a drink i can't remember the name of. "And what will you have?" The hot bartender asked me "Erm- I, uh, don't know yet so many good choices i love so many drinks." I lied. Kailen just laughed. "What?" I asked. "You've never been drinking before have you?" She asked. I looked down at the floor "No." I mumbled. She laughed again "Don't sweat it there's a first time for everything. I'll order for you and stay more sober than normal so you have someone to help you out." Kailen said ordering the same thing she got. It was good.

A few hours later i had had several drinks and shots and tried several different things and i was drunk out of my mind. Of what i can remember i know i made out with several different guys and thrown up several times before Kailen and her friends helped me out of the club, into a car, and to my house. When we got there they knocked on the door. There was talking and then someone helped me upstairs into my room and out of my dress and into pajamas then they climbed into bed with me whisper something and i instantly fell asleep.

Dani's POV:

I got home around 4 A.M. My dad had come home a few hours ago because he had work the next day and he had to get to bed. Somehow by some huge miracle the girls woke up after a few hours and the doctor was going to let them out in a few weeks. I sighed and was about to go upstairs when there was a knock on the door. I answered it to find a drunk Lauren in a tight dress and a slightly drunk Kailen. "Hey she's gonna have a really bad hangover tomorrow you should take her to bed."

You expect me to be mad right? The truth is i sobbed all of the anger away at the hospital. There was no point in being so angry. I didn't want to be a bitter person and i loved Lauren. I sighed "Come on Lauren." I said softy grabbing her hand, saying by to Kailen, and helping her up the stairs. I got her changed and myself changed and then i climbed into bed with her. "When did our lives become so complicated?" I asked but the only answer i got was soft snoring from Lauren.

Authors Note: Sorry i know it's a short chapter. The dress in the media is Lauren's club dress. Thanks Laur Laur (haha sorry i know you hate the nickname) for the car accident idea. I have a really good idea for some more drama and i think you guys are going to love it. Now i have a question please, please, please think about it and give me an answer i really need one: I don't really like the title. Should i rename it and if so what should i call it?

Please please please let me know it would mean a lot!!!! Love you guys feel free to comment and vote!!! X