When Boy Meets Girl Nalu - Chapter 8

"Get your hands off of her!" he yelled as he lunged for her hand, only for it to be snatched away out of his reach. He growled at the interlopers. "What do you think you're doing?!" he shouted.

"That is none of your concern, boy." The taller man replied with absolutely no emotion on his face.

"Your father is expecting you, ebi." The other said. Lucy struggled to get out of their clutches.

"NO! I won't go! After all this time, why does he want me now?!"

"You need to fulfill your duties, Miss Lucy. Or do we need to bring Her into this?" the tall one threatened. Lucy momentarily froze and shivered.

"No! No, please! Please don't bring her into this!" she begged. Watching Lucy beg like this was hard for Natsu to watch.

"Then come quietly without making a bigger scene."

"No! I won't go! I won't do it!" Lucy began struggling again and her boyfriend was enraged.

"Let GO OF HER!" Natsu lunged at the torso of the tall one while Gray and Gajeel went to subdue the other. Surprisingly, the man had absolutely no ill will and backed off immediately. Not so much in fear but more as in he wanted no parts of the situation that they had found themselves, relieved almost. That being said, the rest of the parking lot patrons came to gather around the spectacle taking place.

Natsu had caught the man by surprise and tackled him to the ground, releasing Lucy from his hold. Erza and the others quickly pulled her up and huddled around her tightly so she wouldn't be grabbed again. Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray stood close on standby should Natsu need any assistance. He was sitting on the man's torso and got one good punch in before the other launched his own attack, sending flying backwards. The man's glasses were askew and a lense was now missing from their frames. Natsu got back up and went to rush the man again, only to receive a harsh kick to the gut, making him double over, followed by a knee to the nose.

Natsu struggled to remain upright, not paying any mind to the blood gushing from his nose, or the fact that he could barely breathe, most likely caused by a cracked rib by the force of the kick. When he went to rush the would-be kidnapper again, the man scoffed and simply side stepped him, pushing on his back to send Natsu careening to the pavement.

"Stop! Stop it, please! Just leave him alone, Capricorn. I'll go with you. Just don't hurt him anymore." Lucy shouted, breaking from her corral of friends. Natsu was shocked.

"Lucy, you know these guys?" Loke asked incredulously as Natsu was being helped up by Gajeel and the man with the dreadlocks.

"They're my father's personal guard. He was trying to arrange a marriage for me, selling me off like it's the 14th century. So, I ran away. I went as far as I could and that's when I ended up here. I'm sorry for lying to you all. I really didn't think he would still come after me after all this time."

"Wait a minute. Capricorn? Cancer?" Loke broke through the crowd.

"Master Leo." Capricorn nodded respectfully in his direction.

"What are you two doing? We're security, not kidnappers." The orange haired male exclaimed while crossing his arms.

"Loke, how do you know these guys?" Gray asked.

"My family runs a big-time security agency. They're training to me learn the ropes. These guys are some of our best." He replied to Gray before returning his attention to the others.

"We are on assignment to fetch the Heartfilia girl and return her to her father."

"Heartfilia?" Loke pondered before his eyes were blown wide, staring at Lucy. "THAT HEARTFILIA?!" Lucy cringed as her secret was now out. Everyone knew of Heartfilia Enterprises.